Pictures of the Week

other dog

I used the 93% lean ground beast when I made the one on the grill, and it was the only meatloaf i've ever had that was too dry. For this one I used 80% lean beast, chopped up about half a large onion, half a green pepper, added two eggs, dumped in some bread crumbs, and the secret ingredient- a bottle of John Boy and Billy's Grillin' Sauce. 

Variety__93668.1408076407_1280_1280.jpg.da281a75f4fa2bb95f3a53db6def6d42.jpg

I used the original flavor, it's really good.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

4 hours ago, other dog said:

I did not see much this week, so I didn't take many pictures of it. Didn't really go too far, went to Milton, W.V. and back to Petersburg. I saw this mill roll in front of me going up Sandstone Mtn.

DSCN7477.JPG.f663c4dec0c2fd332e8dc44bdec0d99c.JPG

Then I took a load of pipes to Blackstone, Va, a van load to South Boston, and a load of kyanite to Sanford, N.C.all in the same day.

Saw this flag on a hill from Griffin Pipe.

DSCN7484.thumb.JPG.aec13c70f7a97f102b9472e98f4b6104.JPG

Old truck by the field.

DSCN7493.thumb.JPG.4063fd6c560336b7a9b50fc79fd76564.JPG

A Ford for sale in Concord, Va.

DSCN7496.JPG.1aad873029a7585235c08b8cd6a65ee4.JPG

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a8b8d98f5855eef7Jo's been after me to make a meatloaf for a while, so I did. Last one I made like this I cooked it on the grill, but it was a little chilly yesterday, so I just put it in the oven. I was going to do the fancy weave/lattice deal with the bacon, but I ended up just stacking a pile of bacon on it. I didn't use a loaf pan, the top pan has holes in it so the grease could run out into the baking dish it was sitting on.

I'm all about eating healthy, that's why I only used 14 slices of bacon instead of 15.

DSCN7504.JPG.0caf60075033f9180ea15df2316a3e5d.JPG

It was very tasty!

DSCN7542.JPG.237b2d841f478ae9912234578e200464.JPG

I've never liked meat loaf but this is changing my mind 

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Tommy, should I show the meatloaf that I made for the kids last week??

that could get you banned from here

luckily, FB has no standards

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

6 hours ago, other dog said:

I'm all about eating healthy, that's why I only used 14 slices of bacon instead of 15.

See less is just a myth. If you used the 15th piece of bacon and arranged it to slightly be lower than the rest, than the little bit, the part that's lower holds the all fat and the calories.

Took me years to learn that. Same as eating perogies, it you don't eat the last mouth full, you don't get the bad calories or unhealthy things in the food.  THAT'S my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE