Henry

Mack cabover

Great truck!  Can we see more?  Interior?  Engine?  Rears?  Thanks!

Henry

Gudday M8

Has th@ truck been remanufactured?

The top plate with mack western on it U can't see a spec of dust in the number stampings

and the clutch pedal all painted up

cya

§wishy

That's one cool looking Cruiseliner!

Hope you will find a new home for it soon.

I believe this is a 300+    Shouldn't it have a horseshoe pressed into the back sleeper panel?

Edited by Outbehindthebarn

Swishy ,thanks for looking at my cruiseliner,  no the truck has not been remanufactured, as for the painted clutch pedal I haven't a clue. But this truck is what you call a barn find ! Or rather a airplane hanger find , I use to work with the gentleman that owned this truck and in 1999 he decided  he was done trucking. So he parked it in a airplane hanger for 18 years , periodically starting it up moving it .  I happened to stop by and see him ,and he ask me if I wanted the mack to add to my collection of antique trucks , and I bought it .  The truck is in absolutely beautiful condition,  you have to realize its been inside out of the elements for 18 years . That's what saved this timeless classic beauty! Thanks for looking. I also have a 1975 mack R 700 with a factory ordered cat 1693 with a 13 speed on mack camelback , Iam thinking of selling the R 700 too.

• Like 1

I'm confused.  This looks like a 10 speed.  Is there a dash mounted switch for lo range?

Nice survivor,Henry. I too hope you find a good home for it.   Al

I like your Cruiseliner. Also like how the early models did not have side mount front directional. Makes em a little more unique

does anybody know if this truck is stil for sale or does anybody know they guy who was selling it?(any contact information

Did the phone number in the first post not work?

609-381-7795 

• Like 1

I sold the 1977 Mack Cruise-Liner,  it only lasted a few days, I have still been receiving phone calls about it , but sorry to say but  it’s gone !  Thanks for calling and asking about it .