Maine Bed Bugger.

41chevy

their warehouse is humongous.

rite alongside RT-80, and for many many years they had an old fill sized rig on the roof. i have not been up that way in over 10 years now, so i don't know if it is still up there or not. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, 66dc75 said:

Brothers are Frank, Fetch, Paul and Andy. Frank broke away on his own many years back and owns Horseless Carriage. Andy (passed away a few years back) ran the moving business. Fetch is retired, and I think Paul works for Frank at HC They had locations in Paterson NJ and Hialea Fl

S Malatesta moving has been shut down for a while now.

Former S Malatesta White 3000 giving my Acar a lift. All original paint just a little re-lettering work.

IMAG0147.jpg

very interesting  I had some dealing with them during my 20+ yrs.in the moving bus ! not enough though to get to know them

• 3 years later...
On 2/10/2017 at 12:21 PM, carlotpilot said:

very interesting  I had some dealing with them during my 20+ yrs.in the moving bus ! not enough though to get to know them

Worked for Pop Malatesta alongside Fetch, Paul and Bernie. Andy jr ran the ops in Florida, immaculate operation, good memories 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, WayneW said:

Worked for Pop Malatesta alongside Fetch, Paul and Bernie. Andy jr ran the ops in Florida, immaculate operation, good memories 

They sure had some nice-looking trucks back then.