The Trump Administration

kscarbel2

3 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:
Then how come Hillary has never been charged?

See my previous post about Obama. Hillary enjoys the same privilege with a favorable media. Tell the same Lies over and over and over again and it becomes the truth. The media used to love Donald Trump also, until he ran for president as a Republican. Double whammy... He ran against The Chosen One Hillary Clinton.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

For the same reason the operatives in the fast and furious gun selling fiasco are not in jail, for the same reasons the operatives in the IRS withholding conservative political groups from getting approved to fund raise, for the same reason the soldiers and ambassador was killed....  Surely those scams had nothing to do with Obummer controlling the process and the a**holes in the press doing the kind of "work" they are now happy to drag us through.  Do you ever wonder why the press is force-feeding us their destructive agenda now?

• Like 1

I do agree with Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren and Charles Schummers statement on MSNBC that Trump, Pence and their appointees should be suspended from office until the special investigation is over. They proposed an 11 person committee made up of 5 Democrats, 5 Republicans and 1 Independent to run the government temporarily. That should make all happy. Probably the safest and least intrusive method to keep everyone from destroying or planting evidence. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

I do agree with Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren and Charles Schummers statement on MSNBC that Trump, Pence and their appointees should be suspended from office until the special investigation is over. They proposed an 11 person committee made up of 5 Democrats, 5 Republicans and 1 Independent to run the government temporarily. That should make all happy. Probably the safest and least intrusive method to keep everyone from destroying or planting evidence. 

Well tha is a guarentee to drag this B.S. out until the next election in three long years.  I would like to see the investigation of Obzo and his crew that ran unhindered over us and the law reopened.  That is where we need some justice.

• Like 2

Since the media and most all the Democrats have Trump guilty and impeached already, I feel it will his imminent impeachment (according to CNN, NPR and MSNBC)  will benefit to the country in the long run. The Veep will step in to office as CIC, and with Pence (being an "insider" and supporting most of Trumps agenda) is more potent, reserved and more dangerous to the Democrats than Trump. So life under the Republicans will go on, the Democrats and Media will still foam at the mouth - at least until the Democrats remove or assassinate him.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 5/19/2017 at 1:25 AM, Dirtymilkman said:

Clinton's are great at covering their asses. I personally don't see the big deal about the email debacle, I just hate Hillary. I can't stand her voice, attitude and smugness. She's not smart enough to be as condescending as she is. 

To put Clinton's powers in perspective... . Seth Rich was a worker for Hillary that supposedly sent emails to wiki leaks. He was "mugged", shot in the back. The police stand by that story. The family of Seth Rich hired a private investigator. He found evidence of Seth emailing wiki leaks. Now the family all of a sudden says there's no evidence of that. They all of a sudden got scared of getting "mugged" too. Here's part of the police statement. ...

Rich was killed as he walked home in D.C.. He was shot twice in the back but wasn't robbed. His wallet, cellphone, keys, watch and necklace were all left on him.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if I were to mug a guy I'd take his things after I shot him.

No proof the Clintons had anything to do with those incidents. Could have been the Tea Party goon squads, Antifa,  John Gotti, MS13 or even Al Capone for all we know...

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, 41chevy said:

No proof the Clintons had anything to do with those incidents.

Yes, but anybody with any sense at all knows you don't testify against a Clinton.  Ms. McDougal certainly knew better.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Carol McDougal (née Henley; born 1955) is one of the few people who served prison time as a result of the Whitewater controversy although fifteen individuals were convicted of various federal charges. Her refusal to answer "three questions" for a grand jury about whether President Bill Clinton lied in his testimony during her Whitewater trial led her to receive a jail sentence of 18 months for contempt of court. This made up most of the total 22 months she spent in incarceration. McDougal received a full Presidential pardon from outgoing President Clinton in the final hours of his presidency in 2001...

Edited by grayhair
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Because anyone with any sense at all knows you don't testify against a Clinton.  Ms. McDougal certainly knew better.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Carol McDougal (née Henley; born 1955) is one of the few people who served prison time as a result of the Whitewater controversy although fifteen individuals were convicted of various federal charges. Her refusal to answer "three questions" for a grand jury about whether President Bill Clinton lied in his testimony during her Whitewater trial led her to receive a jail sentence of 18 months for contempt of court. This made up most of the total 22 months she spent in incarceration. McDougal received a full Presidential pardon from outgoing President Clinton in the final hours of his presidency in 2001.

Edited by grayhair

On 5/20/2017 at 10:05 AM, Swishy said:

Who is running your country?

President or hi court judges etc

Make America Gr8 again

Git er dun

the rest of the world is wait n 

Bring it on

Nuff BS

cya

§wishy

Unfortunately both sides refuse to put the good of the country ahead of their feelings, alliances and hatred, So all the world may soon see will be civil unrest, riots and in the end... blood spilled.  Time to put differences aside as  there is not much time left to save the Republic from a second civil war..

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE