wow that things looks almost new.....have a ball with it ,,,and best of luck with it.....im sure it will work many more years ....bob

Nice clean looking truck. Was it a V8 at one time with the dual breathers.

No, it was ordered as an option with the dual air cleaners from the factory/ Kind of neat. I wonder how many were actually order this way.

I was admiring that one on truckpaper, but it was way too far away for me.

Awesome. Nice truck. Keep her earning her keep. Post more pics when ya can. 24 ft frameless. Nice. I'm pulling a 20 ft axle frameless.

Looks great! Nice catch!       Al

Good looking fleet.

I don't think so Andy. Pretty sure all the girls have their drivers coming back. But thanks for asking. Not sure if you were serious or not but figured I would reply.

Nice fleet! The old superdog will look good with a Ravens behind her!

• Like 1

Work has begun removing turbo to replaced cracked center exhaust manifold... took pics but can't get them to upload... thanks yoos

I'd say that's a lot of guys dream truck. 

On the subject of twin air intakes, thomastractorsvc picked up one recently with them also. It really sets them off. 

Edited by Timmyb
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, polracer01 said:

There are 3 of us that turn wrenches on the girls all winter to make sure they are ready to go for the summer... we take alot of pride in making sure they are in excellent condition for our drivers... in turn they appreciate the time and effort that goes into them so they are always out cleaning and polishing them when they have downtime... or they will even come in on there own time on the weekends to clean them... we as a company are very fortunate to have such dedicated drivers and not just steering wheel holders

You guys are very lucky. Most drivers I know or work with wont take the time to clean there trucks even if there paid to.

Thanks, Josh

• Like 1

Kinda hard to keep them clean now but me and the other driver keep them clean and greased we come in on the weekends  or early am to keep them running. I know some guys don't even know what's under the hood.

Here are some update photos...cracked center section of exhaust manifold and bad compressor wheel on turbo... can't believe someone left a nut or bolt inside the intake runner

20170119_071005_001.jpg

Making new support brackets for dash panels in first pic... exhaust manifold all on waiting to finish flushing cac before installing new turbo

20170120_100524.jpg

20170120_100456.jpg