Freightrain

Did anyone else buy one???

28 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

Check your facebook Tom.  I linked your name to the psge.

OK, thanks!

Larry, I think she should give you a little cut because of you selling all these T shirts for them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, other dog said:

Larry, I think she should give you a little cut because of you selling all these T shirts for them!

I agree.     I got one and sent her some pictures to make one for my  duplex too.    

• Like 1

Tell me what the shirt and screen print quality is like when you guys get them, maybe I'll get a few for myself and for Large and my Dad.

2 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Tell me what the shirt and screen print quality is like when you guys get them, maybe I'll get a few for myself and for Large and my Dad.

Pretty nice shirts.  Not bad for $15.  I ordered the std shirt and then she said she messed up and sent me the wrong one.  I told her I'd order the other one too(which I ordered two).

They are Gildan, heavy cotton shirts.  Not quite the quality of a $30 mack shirt, but for $15 I'll wear them.

Hmm... A neat entertainment it is as it seems to me.

Personally I'm going to pass it due to the need of visit Facebook page and than wait 3 weeks of shipping.

But it's not a great trouble to order something similar locally. I suppose T2090 would work well for me.

a87b_35.JPG

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:02 PM, j hancock said:

Damn!   Fighting words!

I was thinking more like this.  Got to be gentle with oversize jobs.

See you didn't specify Mack O Matic.   :)

• Like 1

I fixed the link in my earlier post so that it goes DIRECTLY to website instead of through Facebook.  I did that post on my phone and didn't realize it had to go to FB first.  Ugh, go figure.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, Freightrain said:

Pretty nice shirts.  Not bad for $15.  I ordered the std shirt and then she said she messed up and sent me the wrong one.  I told her I'd order the other one too(which I ordered two).

They are Gildan, heavy cotton shirts.  Not quite the quality of a $30 mack shirt, but for $15 I'll wear them.

ok I'm sold.

OD you can buy me that shirt, I need something to soak up oil under the Hahn.

• Like 1