Caterpillar’s Smart Phone Combines Ruggedness and Features

kscarbel2

I will know if my phone is ever hacked! they will commit suicide upon seeing some truck, cow, crop and tractor photos:D as far as getting real info, I don't use the phone in that capacity,  just a phone and camera  every so often I will google some info (parts or diagrams)  unless a rancher or farmer hacks me all they will get will be spam to them! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

i considered one of those when my casio's became extinct. i ended up with the Kyocera DuraForce PRO im on my second one of those now but they are pretty good, my first one still works but it did fall out of my pocket and get driven over by my mack so its a little broken but i still used it for a couple weeks after that. 

• 4 weeks later...

The best, and most rugged, phone I ever had was my old Motorola flip phone. I finally got a smart phone, and I told the girl at the phone store ''I want one of them there Samsung phones that blow up periodically." She said "they don't do that anymore sir." But I got one anyway, because a guy showed me pictures that he had taken with his Samsung phone, and they looked as good as pictures i've taken with my Nikon camera. Maybe all phones take pictures that good now, I don't know, but that's what sold me on the Samsung.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.