Daily Diesel, 1000 bucks!! Wow! What a beauty! Right place,right time! By contrast there is a solid looking 64 or 65 Ford fenderside p.u in grey primer  near my house no idea of condition or mechanicals 7000 bucks! Describe your L112 I've never seen that model. My dad had an L160 crane truck was about a 2.5 ton chassis had the differential and winch from a Bell Telaphone "line truck" granny topped out at about 18 mph! 

21 hours ago, BillyT said:

Daily Diesel, 1000 bucks!! Wow! What a beauty! Right place,right time! By contrast there is a solid looking 64 or 65 Ford fenderside p.u in grey primer  near my house no idea of condition or mechanicals 7000 bucks! Describe your L112 I've never seen that model. My dad had an L160 crane truck was about a 2.5 ton chassis had the differential and winch from a Bell Telaphone "line truck" granny topped out at about 18 mph! 

It's a pickup, considered the heavier of the two choices available from IHC at the time, the other being the L-110. Straight six, 4 speed, 6 ft box. As simple as they come.

Neat pic. Does anyone know the story behind it? I see the IH is fleet numbered 2 digits behind the H model and the H appears to have the driver's name on the door. I assume they were O/O's?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!