St. Johnsbury Trucking Company Old Macks

Small world for sure that’s the same place I tried to throw out the owner of the company for illegal parking… JJ nissen with his Mercedes Benz ….I was really embarrassed when someone told me who he was …..he was really nice about it he told me ooooooooooo I’ll just be a minute . bob

Too funny... that's sounds like what I would do too...well I lived there in the early 90's. and it smelled great. I would go into the little store attached to it and get donuts and bread.. Small world for sure. I also had an apartment on cumberland ave. right up the street from Nissen's...  

Some other fellow on here told me he used to live down the street Or his aunt did from our Brockton Massachusetts distributor they didn’t bake there just distribute City deliveries and a thrift store are used to go there all the time but I guess it’s not there anymore I can’t remember who the guy was but he’s one of our members… bob

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

Some other fellow on here told me he used to live down the street Or his aunt did from our Brockton Massachusetts distributor they didn’t bake there just distribute City deliveries and a thrift store are used to go there all the time but I guess it’s not there anymore I can’t remember who the guy was but he’s one of our members… bob

It was me Bob I lived 6 houses down from the Brockton store, it's all closed down now. LePage Bakeries is big around here now, they have the warehouse next to my shop.

you know i thought it was you i wasnt quite sure...thanks for reminding me.....i miss butter top oatmeal...i havent seen anyone bake it since i left the area....we usually trade with orowheat out here pretty good products.union outfit,,,i think thier in sacramento........bob