1929 MACK TYPE 19 750gpm PUMPER EX-DETROIT

mackb67

Another project that I am never going to get around to. 1929 Mack Type 19, one of three that went to Detroit in 1929. Built on the AP chassis with a 707 power plant this was the big boy. I have had it running, many years ago, and the engine sounded good with no excessive smoke. Has been kept undercover on concrete. Radiator is off, the aluminum top tank was severely damaged but after years of searching I found a steel tank that matched up on all but 4 holes which are off half a hole. Tail board is severely damaged and will need re-building. There is very little rust. I have chased down several parts for it including a set of re-coverable seat and a set of correct looking headlights. It is sold on a bill of sale, that is how it came to me. Currently in Lafayette,TN message with questions or call 931 388 2729. Sorry for the poor pics, I had camera issues an found out that my tenants had put a bunch of their yard sale s__t in the building. Asking $10,000.00

I will also be posting ads sore a 1954 ex-Youngstown,OH B85F, a C95 parts truck(spun bearing) , a well stripped C685F and a 1954 Seagrave 531

Type 19 B.JPG

Type 19 C.JPG

Type 19 D.JPG