Sign in to follow this  
Hobert62

Working B. triple M farms Lebanon, Pa

They have several other vintage Mack at Triple M Farms, at least one superliner. That B has been there at least 10 years because that was the last time I was there.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

They have several other vintage Mack at Triple M Farms, at least one superliner. That B has been there at least 10 years because that was the last time I was there.

I have seen a superliner with a small bunk in it there but couldn't tell if anyone was living in it or not.   It's usually between 12:30 and 2:00 am when I go buy so I don't really like snooping around.   

There are some neat macks in the area.  About 2 years ago "I think" there was a nice looking R model sitting behind a garage just south of Bethel on 501.    It looked like a really neat project it had a small sleeper with a polished diamond tuck rear panel on it.  It had stacks and full fenders laying on the deck plate.  Again it was around 2-3am when going by and never got to see it.   There is also supposed to be an allusive black superliner in the area that likes to do burnouts but I haven't ran across that one yet.  

Edited by Hobert62
  • Like 1

About 2 years ago "I think" there was a nice looking R model sitting behind a garage just south of Bethel on 501.    It looked like a really neat project it had a small sleeper with a polished diamond tuck rear panel on it.  It had stacks and full fenders laying on the deck plate.  Again it was around 2-3am when going by and never got to see it.  

You need to get a day job lol

• Like 1

Oh no then I would have to deal with people!    I deliver to 13 grocery stores.  Some with a liftgate on there front porch and some at there docks.   Last place I want to be is in front of a store during the daytime with a 53' trl.   15yrs of doing the same job I kinda have myself convinced that I like night shift.  

I know what you're saying LOL I wish I could deliver cars at night would make my job a whole lot easier... As quoted in an earlier post the days of STI night deliveries are long gone... Too many dumb asses in the industry that can't deliver without damage

• Like 1

I never understood why people liked day shift.    Its 10:45   I'm at home looking out the window telling myself I should go mow my yard.  Then I look out the other window and see my garage where my mack is and think I should go there instead.   "Normal" people are all stuck at there jobs and I'm at home all day enjoying the beautiful sunshine and humidity.   

• Like 1

Lol been on nights since 1976 I hate it give anything for a day run but sometimes nights do make it easier especially your racket..bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Lol been on nights since 1976 I hate it give anything for a day run but sometimes nights do make it easier especially your racket..bob

1976!     I wasn't born until the end of 79.  

Oh my you are a young one😂😂😂bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobert62 said:

There is also supposed to be an allusive black superliner in the area that likes to do burnouts but I haven't ran across that one yet.  

Back in Black Al?

• Like 1

Ken

HOF City, PRR Country, and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Sweet!

Wish had a better Picture.

Tom

TGP

64 B61S

49 LF

47 WDX

52 M37

1 hour ago, farmer52 said:

Back in Black Al?

Yep.   I think he's somewhere in my travels.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

That R model with the sleeper unfortunately it had a broken crank and don't think is fixed yet.

The R was sitting along the fence row at the end of the shop.   I haven't seen it for quite some time.  Hopefully it's getting taken care of.  It looked like a really nice project.  

image.jpgwhat kind of air cleaner is this? Retro fit or home made?     Some type of dry filter upgrade.  

I worked swing shift for 38+ years off and on. 7  11-7 shifts, 7  3-11 shifts, then 7  7-3  shifts. All the holidays except Xmas. I liked 11-7 the best.