Working B. triple M farms Lebanon, Pa

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

They have several other vintage Mack at Triple M Farms, at least one superliner. That B has been there at least 10 years because that was the last time I was there.

I have seen a superliner with a small bunk in it there but couldn't tell if anyone was living in it or not.   It's usually between 12:30 and 2:00 am when I go buy so I don't really like snooping around.   

There are some neat macks in the area.  About 2 years ago "I think" there was a nice looking R model sitting behind a garage just south of Bethel on 501.    It looked like a really neat project it had a small sleeper with a polished diamond tuck rear panel on it.  It had stacks and full fenders laying on the deck plate.  Again it was around 2-3am when going by and never got to see it.   There is also supposed to be an allusive black superliner in the area that likes to do burnouts but I haven't ran across that one yet.  

Edited by Hobert62
  • Like 1

About 2 years ago "I think" there was a nice looking R model sitting behind a garage just south of Bethel on 501.    It looked like a really neat project it had a small sleeper with a polished diamond tuck rear panel on it.  It had stacks and full fenders laying on the deck plate.  Again it was around 2-3am when going by and never got to see it.  

You need to get a day job lol

• Like 1

Oh no then I would have to deal with people!    I deliver to 13 grocery stores.  Some with a liftgate on there front porch and some at there docks.   Last place I want to be is in front of a store during the daytime with a 53' trl.   15yrs of doing the same job I kinda have myself convinced that I like night shift.  

I know what you're saying LOL I wish I could deliver cars at night would make my job a whole lot easier... As quoted in an earlier post the days of STI night deliveries are long gone... Too many dumb asses in the industry that can't deliver without damage

• Like 1

I never understood why people liked day shift.    Its 10:45   I'm at home looking out the window telling myself I should go mow my yard.  Then I look out the other window and see my garage where my mack is and think I should go there instead.   "Normal" people are all stuck at there jobs and I'm at home all day enjoying the beautiful sunshine and humidity.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

There is also supposed to be an allusive black superliner in the area that likes to do burnouts but I haven't ran across that one yet.  

I don't know who that would be but i will keep my eyes open.

Triple M has been running that B since i was a teenager, believe they repowered  it with newer motor.

That R model with the sleeper unfortunately it had a broken crank and don't think is fixed yet.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

That R model with the sleeper unfortunately it had a broken crank and don't think is fixed yet.

The R was sitting along the fence row at the end of the shop.   I haven't seen it for quite some time.  Hopefully it's getting taken care of.  It looked like a really nice project.  

I never understood why people liked day shift.    Its 10:45   I'm at home looking out the window telling myself I should go mow my yard.  Then I look out the other window and see my garage where my mack is and think I should go there instead.   "Normal" people are all stuck at there jobs and I'm at home all day enjoying the beautiful sunshine and humidity.   

That was always my trouble working nights I would try to stay up doing things all day and never really get any sleep at all. When I was an owner operator I just worked all day and all night so what there was no argument LOL

• Like 2