Cmburks

1986 rw613

Going to sell my mack,.  Not going to use it,                selling all or parts

Engine still runs strong,  freshly rebuilt rto14613, haven't put in truck yet.

new 3rd member on front drive,    4.17 ratio

western star sleeper, it seems like a dance floor back there,   red interior in the sleeper,  blue in the cab.  

he whole truck is there, don't have a fancy phone or camera to take pictures. I could probably take one with this computer, let me know, not around truck at the moment. .        

In west texas ,    let me know what you want, we can haggle.

clyde.

Out of all the bunks people put on superliners I think your westernstar one fits the truck the best.  

• Like 1

350 engine with a Robert Bosch pump? Do you have a good clutch for it and can you send more pictures by email? Thanks.

What do you want for him?  I don't see a phone #, can you call me at 701-391-0624. Thanks,

1 hour ago, JayDee said:

Do you still have the Mack? 

yes, i called you Friday at about 430   

432 213 7632

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Cmburks said:

Going to sell my mack,.  Not going to use it,                selling all or parts

Engine still runs strong,  freshly rebuilt rto14613, haven't put in truck yet.

new 3rd member on front drive,    4.17 ratio

western star sleeper, it seems like a dance floor back there,   red interior in the sleeper,  blue in the cab.  

he whole truck is there, don't have a fancy phone or camera to take pictures. I could probably take one with this computer, let me know, not around truck at the moment. .        

In west texas ,    let me know what you want, we can haggle.

clyde.

Where is it located how much pm me

Is your truck still available?  817-896-5955 nmartini@martinillc.net call, text, email, let me know.