Sign in to follow this  
ranchhopper

Finally got my new ride at work

Looks fresh.

I wish you many miles with it.

You will have alot less down time with a truck like that! Besides easier to work on.

Its a nice driving truck real nice with the A/C I'm not to tired after a day of driving to do things around the house after work it has a 350 with an eight speed.

Edited by ranchhopper

wow...looks real good...... best of luck with it.....bob

Wow have to look for you in that damn nice  ride.it's nice to know have a rapport like that with the head mechanic .post the specs if you get time

Guess I should have let it sink in when a read it 350 and 8 speed 

Got my VOTE. Happy miles to you. I'd probably have to have my name on the door of that one.

Terry, I like your B model has the L J cab so lottsa room what engine/ tranny combo? Unrelated question,Anyone ever drive a 12 speed Spicer? I haven't but my friend said it was the slickest,fastest shifting tranny he ever drove! He said it wasn't popular because a lot of drivers could never(or according to him refused to learn) how to drive it.Very simple, but entirely different from most other trannys!

That is a B733 has a cummins with a triplex.

2 hours ago, BillyT said:

Terry, I like your B model has the L J cab so lottsa room what engine/ tranny combo? Unrelated question,Anyone ever drive a 12 speed Spicer? I haven't but my friend said it was the slickest,fastest shifting tranny he ever drove! He said it wasn't popular because a lot of drivers could never(or according to him refused to learn) how to drive it.Very simple, but entirely different from most other trannys!

answering your 12 spicer ? yes they were slick but you had to stay wide awake to drive one . they had only 3 shift lever positions + a high and low range shift valve + splitter botton much like a 13 spd. reverse was a seperate lock out either air or a mechanical lever they would run you backwards just as fast as you could go farward . spicer also built a16 spd which had 4 gear lever positions

Looks  good ,  Kevin! How's  the  ride  with  the  heavy axles/springs?  Al