cxu a/c problem

a/c blows cold air while driving, but once sitting still blows warm air. the fan clutch never cycles while sitting still. fan clutch does work fine when it needs to cool the coolant down while driving 

• 3 weeks later...

Been fighting with AC stuff on my 09 CXU 613 also.

For testing, there is a sensor and a switch on the AC lines. If you jumper the switch connector and disconnect the pig tail on the  sensor does anything change or do you have the same issue?

Mine is doing similar and it looks like its that sensor. I could shake the wires around for the clutch and it would work for a minute but I ended up having two issues with one masking the other. I just ordered the manual from MACK, let me know your findings and I will see if I can help you out more once the book gets in.

I found on mine that the green pressure switch wasnt screwed in all the way. Been fighting this problem of no cold air sitting still when engine is hot for a few years and all it is was the switch not screwed in all the way. Now fan will kick on sitting still when pressure gets high.

• 1 year later...

Having issues with the A/C. The A/C blows but not into the cabin but somewhere inside the dashboard. Once switched of for a couple seconds it turns on for a couple miles and again same story. I changed the resistor as this was corroded because of the fact that the air dryer wasn’t able to push the water out and the water was running back into the cabin. What could that be. Anyone any similar issues or advises on how to fix the issue? I know that the pipes might be blocked so the water runs into the cabin but what about that tack that the A/C is only blowing behind the dashboard and not into the cabin? What is causing this?