Air conditioning hose CTP 713 2007

I have an Air Conditioning hose on my 2007 Mack Granite that leaves the bottom of the compressor and attaches to another pipe on the firewall.   It leaves the bottom of the compressor.  Anyways its leaking and I called Mack for a new one and its $1500 canadian a hose about 3 feet long.  Would someone else on here know what i should do are there shops around that can make a hose with the right fittings to fit my truck or am i stuck with mack at $1500.

Why don't you call Volvo Group's Mack brand "customer satisfaction" hotline for the U.S. and Canada at +1 (866) 298-6586 and voice your dissatisfaction over a quoted price of $1,500 for an air conditioning hose?

$1500 for an AC hose is utterly absurd.

Let us know what Volvo Group does for you.

Any competent shop that makes hydraulic hose can use your hard ends and re-swage  replacement section of the hose for probably on the high end, few hundred or less.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

5 hours ago, fjh said:

There are lots of after market guys check around the net?

that's the criminal Volvo pricing for a made in tiwan hose.

I'm down in Memphis but; my local parts house had a mobile guy they used & I got him to come fix several lines for me on tractors & trucks

Hey I got it straightened out with Mack Ste Foy I needed the first section of hose that's about 3 feet long it's going to cost $600 they understood I needed the second length of pipe that it attaches too that leads to the condenser all together the cost of the 2 sections comes to $ 1500.   Iam paying 600 which is enough for a 3 ft hose

14 minutes ago, Fran3682821 said:

Hey I got it straightened out with Mack Ste Foy I needed the first section of hose that's about 3 feet long it's going to cost $600 they understood I needed the second length of pipe that it attaches too that leads to the condenser all together the cost of the 2 sections comes to $ 1500.   I am paying 600 which is enough for a 3 ft hose

$600 for a 3-foot AC hose. I hope you're kidding.

6 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

$600 for a 3-foot AC hose. I hope you're kidding.

Alms for VolVo's EU fine?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE