I messaged that guy on craigslist to about tanks, said he gets $450, has sold a ton and no dickering. hated to tell him but not MANY B models had the short pass tank, cant be that many out there to sell.the 75 gallon driver side are a dime a dozen

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2016 at 9:27 PM, smithmotorsports said:

I'm looking for a aluminum round fuel tank that will fit my 1958 B model Mack.

Have you looked at a custom tank? There is a company called Alumi Tank that can make you anything you want. Check it out on the web. They do have Mack tanks. Phone # 800-652-6630

I'll tease you guys a little! My B was ordered with the 55gal aluminum tanks on both sides.

I believe its more rare to have the 55gal on the driver side. As that side was able to fit the larger if wanted and most probably did. The pass side usually had the smaller as the exhaust would be in the way for the larger.

Mack right side.jpg

Left side.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, seyser said:

I'll tease you guys a little! My B was ordered with the 55gal aluminum tanks on both sides.

I believe its more rare to have the 55gal on the driver side. As that side was able to fit the larger if wanted and most probably did. The pass side usually had the smaller as the exhaust would be in the way for the larger.

Mack right side.jpg

Left side.jpg

I like that style of tanks. I have a set on my B. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 2 weeks later...