Salem Oregon Pictures

maint1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it had to happen one day ran out of likes so put me down as liking the lot love them old cattle trucks all these trucks done up would be better than when they were new fantastic stuff and what a show it looks to be 

Thanks for taking the time to post all the photos really enjoyed them keep them coming and as the Swish man says give till it hurts LOL

Paul

• Like 1

On May 27, 2016 at 5:08 PM, j hancock said:

Well, that answers that.  The mystery continues.

Nice pics Dave!  Don't have too much fun....

And the final answer is " started life as a Mixer" per owner, sweet truck

some good lookin iron thanks for sharing,,,think i saw that bronze B75 here in reno pulling a fifth wheel last summer,,,also i talked with the owner of that purple B model a few years ago....he was from canada,,,and he was real nice,,,taked to him for quite a while truck was immaculate,couldnt quit staring at it,,,,i was surprized he sold it...bob

• Like 1

Had a great stop at The Iowa 80 Truck Museum, the great thing about these cell phones is you never run out of film, for those on FB they are in the Iowa 80 Album. If you want I'll put them here, but I think someone already did? Dave Coutu on FB with the Pete for the picture. Be home tomorrow nite.

I like that orange and white Hayes, always liked the looks of the way that big "H" is kind of made into the front of the hood.

I like a lot of them at this show, lot of stuff you don't see around these parts- thanks Dave, and it was nice seeing you today. I got unloaded in Lynchburg this evening.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Those three Ahrens-Fox fire engines bring back memories; when I was a kid there was a fire station in my town that had similar A-F trucks in it. There was a pumper,

a hose truck, and a city service ladder truck. I must be getting old if I remember the Ahrens-Foxes when they were in service but they were impressive rigs.

bulldogboy

• Like 1