Trump

david wild

And Mr. Weiner sends photos of his weiner to a 15 year old and not a word as his wife pals around with the Clintons ????

If Trump likes to chase women then women should be happy, that means he is a normal male and if women don't want to be objectified (?) then wear a burlap sack and don't smile, most women dress to draw the attention of men, so who is really to blame ???

I took my buddies really expensive Mercedes he bought on the east coast to CA. every time I stopped I had women coming up and talking to me, they don't do that when I'm in my pick up ?? so who is the whore ??

Locker room talk is just that, nothing, difference is Bill did it, trump spoke about it.

Grow up little Democrats, your smell of being a hypocrite is turning to a stench.   

• Like 2

So in a nut shell you say the USA is beyond saving and dying or dead. Maybe it is time to purge the causes of the problems and build a new Amerika from the ashes.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Oh I think the purge has started alright........and they want US out!......until they remember someone has to fix the sewer, maintain the water system and feed them, so if they can get a gun registry and limit our ammo, they will be happy to keep us around, if they don't have to worry about a revolt from the good ole boys and girls. 

• Like 1

Trump gets elected the Unions will kill him dead, just like RFK. Don't forget that the Unions pull all the strings and do run the nation, banks, infrastructure, farms and yes even the police as per teamstergrrl. You're fighting a powerful , rich group with even the military backing the unions...... f them.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, david wild said:

Don't like to attack unions smucks but they come across as so righteous. and I agree with everything above, and Trump is right, Clinton and Obama both need to go to prison for their crimes and I would gladly prosecute them. 

Military trial of Obama and Hillary for U.S. Code 904-article 104, U.S. Code 1893, and U.S. Code Chapter 47-articles 1001 through 1035. Prison of choice will be the "Castle" better known as the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

My real opinion of all unions and the minions? Crooks, thugs, primadonas and bunko artists ...Oh and I've been shook down paying 282 dues for 44 years. 

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

worked around union trades for several years while living in western Washington, never saw anything that I wanted to be associated with! local 302 operators recruiters would come sniffing around, just let him know our customers liked things done on budget and ahead of schedule......he would take the hint and leave! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

worked around union trades for several years while living in western Washington, never saw anything that I wanted to be associated with! local 302 operators recruiters would come sniffing around, just let him know our customers liked things done on budget and ahead of schedule......he would take the hint and leave! 

When I was young and joined them, I was proud to be one, that lasted about a year or so. Needed to stay in for job site access and bidding on contracts for NYS and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. All I ever saw was the NY thugs, bullies and wanna be gangsters running the show.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

First KSB you're dead on! I tend to have simple solutions for all the world's problems which I'm the first to admit may be naive. Here's a blanket statement. All the problems in the human world can be traced to three things: Greed, Corporate greed, and Religious zealotry. Zealotry,not religion. I have muted every word out of the mouth of the two candidates! All I know for sure is neither deserves the coveted silver briefcase. The red button part gives me chills!! Richard Nixon was a bloody patriot compared to these two! Trump I disregard out of hand we don't need a spoiled two year old near that red button! The other one epitomizes all the worst traits of  a career politician! The two parties have become an obscenity!! What the hell are we gonna do!! I'm not a liberal, but holy shit our pos unindicted white collar criminal gov. Spent 100m of his own money to buy his post. Trump and the other one spent hundreds of millions of their own money and accepted millions of dollars in campaign contributions(bribes) The money they've thrown away and accepted equal the GDP growth of a small country! What positive things could have been done with that money?

• Like 2

Associated Press  /  October 13, 2016

The New York Times' general counsel has informed Donald Trump's lawyer, in scathing terms, that it will not retract its story about two women who claim that Trump touched them inappropriately.

In a letter to Trump attorney Marc E. Kasowitz sent Thursday, New York Times general counsel David McCraw wrote, of the request that the Times retract the story, "We decline to do so."

McCraw then laid into Kasowitz and his client, writing, "The essence of a libel claim, of course, is the protection of one's reputation. Mr. Trump has bragged about his non-consensual sexual touching of women. He has bragged about intruding on beauty pageant contestants in their dressing rooms. He acquiesced to a radio host's request to discuss Mr. Trump's own daughter as a 'piece of ass.' Multiple women not mentioned in our article have publicly come forward to report on Mr. Trump's unwanted advances."

He continued: "Nothing in our article has had the slightest effect on the reputation that Mr. Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself."

There were spontaneous bursts of applause for McCraw when he walked through the paper's newsroom on Thursday afternoon.

Trump said at a Thursday afternoon rally in Florida that "we are preparing" a suit against The Times.

Legal experts have doubts that Trump will actually file such a suit.

The Times story featured two women, Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks, who said that Trump made inappropriate physical advances on them.

When Times reporter Megan Twohey interviewed Trump by phone Tuesday night, "he threatened to sue us if we published these allegations," said Twohey. She quoted Trump as saying that "none of this ever took place." She said Trump shouted at her and called her "a disgusting human being."

Twohey also received a legal letter from a Trump attorney Wednesday afternoon. The Times published the story online shortly before 7 p.m. Eastern.

"I think it is pretty evident this story falls clearly in the realm of public service journalism, and discussing issues that arose from the tape and his comments since it surfaced," says Times executive editor Dean Baquet.

Shortly after midnight Thursday, a lawyer representing Trump, Marc E. Kasowitz, sent a letter to Baquet saying "your article is reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se."

"We hereby demand that you immediately cease any further publication of this article, remove it from your website and issue a full and immediate retraction and apology. Failure to do so will leave my client with no option but to purse all available actions and remedies," Kasowitz wrote.

The letter lacks any substantive facts to cast doubt on the Times story, and is not a lawsuit.

In his response to Kasowitz, McCraw wrote, "The women quoted in our story spoke out on an issue of national importance -- indeed, an issue that Mr. Trump himself discussed with the whole nation watching during Sunday night's presidential debate.... It would have been a disservice not just to our readers but to democracy itself to silence their voices.... If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would dare to criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight."

In the Times story, Leeds says Trump, whom she says she had never met before, grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt while the two were on an airplane more than three decades ago. Crooks, who worked in Trump Tower at a company that Trump did not own, says Trump kissed her outside an elevator after she introduced herself. The Post features a woman named Mindy McGillivray who says she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago when she was 23.

Twohey said Crooks, who was was initially reluctant to speak publicly, reached out to the newspaper after it published a story in May titled "Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private."

Leeds contacted the newspaper after Sunday's debate, when Trump was asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he had ever done the things he described in that video.

"No, I have not," Trump said.

The Times report comes in the wake of the release of a 2005 recording in which Trump boasted about being able to kiss women and grope them in ways that would amount to sexual assault.

In my humble opinion, an individual who is adequately qualified and experienced to be president, is not only a very sharp individual, but also a high caliber individual with integrity.

Neither nominee appears to be remotely suitable for the position.

If our system of government has any integrity, new nominees must be chosen, OR, the voting booth must have a third option where Americans can vote for new nominations rather than these two candidates.

No small wonder, the world is laughing at us right now. With each passing day, we're losing what respect we have left. The U.S. was born to lead, and we did fairly well for decades. But we've lost an incredible amount of stature in the world order (many Americans who don't travel may not be aware of that....it's not publicized in the news). Our success and quality of life, in no uncertain terms, depends on our position in the world order.

We haven't had an exceptional president since Eisenhower. At at time when the world is fractured and our position can best be described as weak and still slipping out of relevance, we need an exceptional president this time around.

With all due respect, it can be easily argued that Trump is not a successful businessman, and does not employ tens of thousands of employees.

Trump has filed no less than four times for Chapter 11 bankruptcy...........not exactly the mark of success. I can accept one bankruptcy, e.g. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos. However I can't accept four bankruptcies........there's a repeating pattern there. Too many times, people were not paid, or not paid in full, for services provided because Trump hid under the blanket of bankruptcy protection.

In comparison, genuinely successful businessmen like Warren Buffett, Bill Ford and Jack Welch have never filed for bankruptcy, and have indeed employed tens of thousands of employees.