1969 International F210D

hurstscrambler

Hurstscrambler,

What a beautiful truck! Your determination, skill and pride are starting to finally to come to completion. I totally enjoyed reading your entire 11 pages of posts and photos from beginning to now and can't wait for the final compleated truck. You are a true master at following your dream to be able to complete this project. My hat is off to you sir. Best of luck with her.

I certainly appreciate the encouraging words, it has taken too long.  The pictures make it look nicer than it is.  It’s really just a thorough cleanup job.  Some of the real restorations on here would put it to shame.  Either way it’s been a fun project and I look forward to completing it.  I messed around with the air system today and everything appears to be working properly.  That was a hurdle I was not looking forward to.  Andy

• Like 2

It’s an Eaton pump, I see 363201R1 is cast near the inlet, there is also 870440C91 stamped into the top of the plug that maybe has some sort of pressure regulating spring in it?  Other than that I don’t see anything.  It is a Ross box TE712993, but I believe it to basically be a manual box with a hydraulic control valve system mounted on the end that controls the rams on either side of the truck.  I’m at a bit of a loss here, the fluid in it looks red-ish, but it doesn’t smell like ATF.  Looking to fill this thing up in the next hour or so. Thanks, Andy

57 minutes ago, hurstscrambler said:

It’s an Eaton pump, I see 363201R1 is cast near the inlet

That number was also found on binder farm tractors and info seems to indicate hydraulic fluid.

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 4 weeks later...