Where's OD & the pictures of the week

19 minutes ago, j hancock said:

I think he picked up the girls and headed down to Martinsville for the races this weekend.

He always says he aient got time for them;  I knew that was only a cover up

• Like 1

It is confirmed- OD was fooling with some winfall wimmin and got the gift that keeps on giving errrr ahhhh I mean that bad flu bug that's been going around. I posted a message to Jo to tell him we were wondering where he was at and she came back and said she knocked him on his ass errr I mean that the flu bug knocked him on his ass for the last few days but he's beginning to come back around.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Glad you are doing well now. Poor Jeff he has been stuck with a new truck payment will you laid around (maybe with some Winfall wimmin) sick. You are going to have to run extra hard to make up for it.

• Like 1

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Lots a illness going around. . . Freighliner Flu, Peterbilt Pukes and the Kenworth Koff.  Glad your feeling better.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Very happy to hear you pulled through.....I'll go out on a limb here and say that I speak for more than just myself, So from now on when you're going to be MIA please have a back up to post a few random pics for the week, some of us have come to rely on them:D 

P.S. please tell them 'no Walmart shopper pics' ........unless they're extra good looking wimmins

• Like 1