Had some spare parts............

66dc75

On 4/26/2018 at 8:12 PM, 66dc75 said:

That one has been sitting in a drawer for 20 years waiting for the right spot for it

I have two of them from an old school bus also been saving at least that long.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had one of them and a 79 Warlock. Both pretty nice trucks but both were just cleaned up and sold.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If its what I'm thinking its carbide like mine.   Here's a link to the newer version of mine.    https://m.northerntool.com/products/shop~tools~product_200641810_200641810?adv=false my blades missing a few teeth and should be replaced but still works good.  It throws metal chips just Iike a wood saw.  I can cut through something and pick it up without burning my hand, and its much faster compared to the abrasive saw.  image.thumb.jpg.94b134fef4178dcd141c2272b8310e28.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.f5bec28242af3fe248ff1bb56aff817e.jpg

I have a new "SteelCat" in the box and blades are expensive, but do work well. Go easy on your entrance cut and you'll not break the teeth out of them.

6 hours ago, h67st said:

66, you do some nice work! If the Trajan doesn't use an abrasive wheel, what type of wheel does it use?

Thanks, Its a carbide chip blade. I've had other ones before but this little one works the best. They said replacements are about $40

6 hours ago, keg1 said:

Is the saw different or can you put those blades on an abrasive wheel saw?

I think It Is a slower rpm then an abrasive chop saw.  I'll look tomorrow to see for sure.