On 3/12/2016 at 2:50 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

Be careful with the angle grinder. I had a cutoff wheel on mine explode. My finger was actually cut off. Just the bottom skin holding it on. And I had gloves on! 

IMG_20151217_160620.jpg

that will stop you picking your nose for a while LOL

you blokes are to wild for me all my grinders have guards just call me girly man and I still have all my fingers and I never hear told you so from the Princess 

Paul

• Like 1

Yuck!  Nasty wound.  Rotating equipment is dangerous.  I have two sweatshirts with 5" tears at about the middle of my gut.  Luckily the shirt wound up enough and the wheel didn't grab so that it cut into my belly.  I did have to check to make sure the second time.  Scared the hell out of me.  I've got a grease tattoo on my left ring finger from the last time I hooked it with a flap wheel...that got infected a bit and I had to soak the crap out of it to keep it open for a few days and let the gunk out...making myself use leather gloves and guards more often.  Safety glasses, rubber gloves, cut gloves etc. etc. 

Work safe men!  Take time and don't take chances. 

• Like 1