???wtf

Maddog13407

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Looking good Barry.   KInda threw me off the other day too when it was going through the change. 

Thanks for the update, I can now get on from home and it doesn't have fits.

Yes, that is another bonus...the old software had issues with the newest IE11 and Firefox.  The new software is cross browser compatible!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

2 hours ago, Barry said:

Yes, that is another bonus...the old software had issues with the newest IE11 and Firefox.  The new software is cross browser compatible!

New IE11?   Huh?   I ain't got nuthin' new.  I'm still running windows 98.............................LOL!!!

(well, okay, not W98 but old IE)

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

14 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i was not aware internet explorer was even active.

They changed that too, when I click on the IE icon on the desktop, it says "Microsoft Edge" instead of Internet Explorer. I use Google Chrome all the time.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

45 minutes ago, other dog said:

They changed that too, when I click on the IE icon on the desktop, it says "Microsoft Edge" instead of Internet Explorer. I use Google Chrome all the time.

BMT didn't have anything to do with that!  Edge comes from Windows 10 update on your PC.

bmodel_logo.png

1 hour ago, Barry said:

BMT didn't have anything to do with that!  Edge comes from Windows 10 update on your PC.

Oh yeah, it's been like that for a while. I got a new computer last year and did the windows 10 update. Still got windows 8 or 8.1 on my laptop, but I haven't been on IE on it. Still got the big "e" icon on here, but it says Microsoft Edge. I was wondering where IE went and had to google it to find out what was going on.

2 minutes ago, rustydog said:

I am as lost as anybody can be navigating these sites when they change....BUT  we have to show some appreciation to Barry for taking on this whole upgrade issue...so that WE benefit from having a place to "hangout".   It wouldn't surprise me if the possible hack was from some fool looking for a "daily driver" on here awhile back!!!:wacko::blink:

Absolutely! 

• Like 1

At work I do use Chrome, but at home I still use IE on my old laptop.  I never updated it or work computer to W10.  Screw that.

Chrome at home didn't even let me get on BMT every time, so I just still use my old IE.

How's that go.........Old habits.............

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

16 hours ago, rustydog said:

I am as lost as anybody can be navigating these sites when they change....BUT  we have to show some appreciation to Barry for taking on this whole upgrade issue...so that WE benefit from having a place to "hangout".   It wouldn't surprise me if the possible hack was from some fool looking for a "daily driver" on here awhile back!!!:wacko::blink:

you may have something there

14 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

What the paintbrush icon ??

On the Carbon and Shift themes, there is a small paint brush icon that you can click to change the forums colors or background images.  

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

45 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Thanks, found.

I just thought that option would change the text background in posts. I'd like a bit lighter on Carbon.

Oh no...just the main screen background. 

bmodel_logo.png