???wtf

Maddog13407

21 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

You know an old fart, like me, has one thing and only one thing in his life Regularity. If that little thing is upset it F^%& up the whole day. My wife can vouch for that today, I am a cranky SOB with out my old BMT,:rolleyes::unsure::angry:.....  Change is not good most of the time..., ever tried to remember where you put your keys if they are not in the same spot or not take a dump on the same old seat, it's just wrong. Training and old dog new tricks isn't easy especially when you shock the crap out of them first.... Still might learn possibly if I have to.

That's known as home field advantage

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

the b model gone on the top of the page and the bulldog takin a shit has to go. sorry Barry. not happy with the Volvo logo at the dealership and not happy here.every time I click a topic and it says page not found is starting to piss me off to. might be time to find another site, sorry guys

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

6 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

the b model gone on the top of the page and the bulldog takin a shit has to go. sorry Barry. not happy with the Volvo logo at the dealership and not happy here.every time I click a topic and it says page not found is starting to piss me off to. might be time to find another site, sorry guys

Easy fellow..........you'll get used to it. Don't be jumping ship so quick. Change is inevitable. 

• Like 2

Everything is working great here.  I don't even remember what the old set up was like already.  The site format changed maybe like 8 years ago and we got used to that.   For the record I like the new mack logo.   But this is my favorite.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just got off for a day and found out everything "upside down".
That noted Dirtymilkman's post announce titeled "WTF" and calmed down.

I'm too from being a fan of unexpected changes and hate when it happens to a thing I deal with.

Sure can understand a tech issue wich could initiate a "collapse".

Would like to see the forum's look as it was before.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Oh, hell!

Now I see my old and long forgotten pasword is in place of my username.

What the hell is going on...

Hope We'll be able to go through all that since it's not the end of the world. I hope:blink:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

2 hours ago, slavaslava0000 said:

Oh, hell!

Now I see my old and long forgotten pasword is in place of my username.

What the hell is going on...

Hope We'll be able to go through all that since it's not the end of the world. I hope:blink:

We still know it's  you! 

Mine got messed up to but luckily it's not my password to anything. 

I have confidence Barry will have things sorted out shortly. I can't even imagine trying to run a site like this.

• Like 1

The old IPB system used a crazy system of usernames AND display names.  When they went to version 4, they did away with the usernames and kept display names so if you had a different name before, PM me and I will change it for you!  The system used now is a lot better!  We also lost some stuff like the Dealer forum but I will have a sign up form for it again real soon!  It's a hurdle but things will be a lot better for the future!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:16 AM, j hancock said:

I am finding that most functions work the same as before.  The "look" need some of the traditional BMT touch and that can be tuned over time.

I liked having the bottom of the forum page show who is on and who has been on.  The new setup displaying 83 different guests doesn't make any sense to me. 

I like the fact that now I can use the "quote" function with IE 11. I couldn't before the upgrade. I am old and don't like change either but it is growing on me.

Will we get the "Registry" back?

• Like 1

......Im good with change,...mostly lol

One thing I do miss is the "Recent Activity" button that showed thread titles instead of individual posts in threads, but I'll adapt....hopefully

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Looking good Barry.   KInda threw me off the other day too when it was going through the change. 

Thanks for the update, I can now get on from home and it doesn't have fits.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"