Superliner and a wee load

You have a great point there! Once Volvo took over Mack went to the wayside so Volvo can shove their European trucks down our throats. Now you can't even get parts for 10 yr old macks. And def don't get me started in those the Volvo designs forced on macks. My friend rawhide had the bumper fall off 3 times now. You could jump an R model off the grand canion and the bumper would still be attached!

You make a good point there the sad reality is Volvo have us over a barrel we can complain to the cows come home its not what we want but they dont have to change we can vote with our feet and buy something else then that will be the end of the Mack brand

So I guess the best we can hope for is Volvo goes ass up and sells the Mack brand to a company that cares and then we start to get what we want again

No matter what Volvo think if you make what people dont want no matter how big you are people will only stay loyal for so long before they vote with their feet and then its to late so I hope for everyones sake they wake up before they loose the lot one day and dont think it cant happen it has happened to some huge corporations and countries as well

Paul

sorry for taking it off topic Tim

bloody farmers LOL

From those shots I would say a load divider is not an easy thing you just switch on and go relaxing.

A mind switch is required to be shift "on" either.

As for the steering wheel I saw the same ones before in brand new Visions wich were for sale here in Russia.

So looks like those aren't special Aussie Mack parts.

Well said Vlad! Slow and steady wins the race.

You make a good point there the sad reality is Volvo have us over a barrel we can complain to the cows come home its not what we want but they dont have to change we can vote with our feet and buy something else then that will be the end of the Mack brand

So I guess the best we can hope for is Volvo goes ass up and sells the Mack brand to a company that cares and then we start to get what we want again

No matter what Volvo think if you make what people dont want no matter how big you are people will only stay loyal for so long before they vote with their feet and then its to late so I hope for everyones sake they wake up before they loose the lot one day and dont think it cant happen it has happened to some huge corporations and countries as well

Paul

sorry for taking it off topic Tim

bloody farmers LOL

Ay Pauly Boy, we forgive ya you old cocky! Here is a picture of Tim (T1) lead beagle Fulton Hogan Christchurch division. I thought I was anal, This guy puts me to shame!post-426-0-38248700-1456104817_thumb.jpg

• Like 1