Sign in to follow this  
smorse54

Looking for blue door panels

Looking for a pair of the blue diamond door panels for a Superliner 1. Thanks, Steve

Best bet on that would probably be take some pics to the upholstery shop and have new ones made

You can get the diamond quilt vinyl I checked into it Im going to restore the original red ones in my truck I have been working on them here and there the color is the kicker. Usually the stuff only comes in white and black I ordered some red but they cancelled the order as its not made anymore in quantity. If they are just faded they make some good vinyl colors paint I have used it before its pretty good stuff.

The ones in my Superliner cleaned up nicely but missing a few buttons. I need to get the passenger arm rest redone. Back of cab still looks good as well. post-22413-0-86958300-1455425029_thumb.jpost-22413-0-14282100-1455425057_thumb.jpost-22413-0-07299400-1455425109_thumb.j

• Like 1

Mine on the driver side is a bit rough I have to take all the buttons off to replace the cardboard backing they sell snap buttons on ebay and that's what Im going to use when I put it back together.

Mine don't exist any more. They were replaced by the Superliner 2 door panels about 20 years ago. If I can't find any I will live with what I have as they are in good condition, just not correct. Steve