Mack twisted sister air suspension

Dual leveling valves are a PITA! But they are necessary with Neway I M O. We have had a few Neway's and discovered the grief of 2 valves is worth it. Otherwise your Bulldog may look like its going down the road with 1 leg shorter than the other

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Dual leveling valves are a PITA! But they are necessary with Neway I M O. We have had a few Neway's and discovered the grief of 2 valves is worth it. Otherwise your Bulldog may look like its going down the road with 1 leg shorter than the other

How that could be? With one valve all 4 airbags are connected to one common line. So have the same pressure. Being similar of design (wich that way should be) they would have similar heigth. Their own heigth though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

How that could be? With one valve all 4 airbags are connected to one common line. So have the same pressure. Being similar of design (wich that way should be) they would have similar heigth. Their own heigth though.

I agree Vlad. Ride height and pressure are 2 different things. Ride height is what you can adjust on a leveling valve, not pressure. Even with two valves, the pressure on both sides will be similar. Ride height can be adjusted side to side with two valves to compensate for crown in the road. I don't see much need for it anymore unless you run a lot of two lane roads. Maybe WS 721 can elaborate on his experience. I remember working on the dual valves, but I was just a young buck starting out. I have had drivers ask me to adjust ride height in order to achieve a smoother ride, but try to explain to a truck driver that ride height has nothing to do with Comfort. It does not change the pressure in the bags. All it does is change your driveshaft angle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2