THANKS A BUNCH!!!! I had done some searching other night but never turned up anything. The site you sent, I was able to save the file so I don't have to go thru all this again. Looks like it is model 675 (early version) or 675a (and there is an early and late version of this).

Me and the LARGE SUV both thank you

Tom

I tried following Tom to Syracuse back in 2003. With that added box he would just run away from us. It got such good fuel mileage we were siphoning out every few hours and passing it around cause it would suddenly be overly full?? LOL!!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Larry,

I always wondered what happened to my fuel on that trip to NY! Have you gotten your damage fixed up? Soon as I recover, son and I going to gut LARGE SUV - got B53 ps box - it may find a home in there, the TRD67 is going to go - don't figure it can stand the torque, going back with RTF 1110 and keep the 3 piece behind it. Top speed will be same (if I can keep son out of governor), we'll just get there a hella lot faster and then the SPUDDER BRAKE!!! Who knows, may have to pressurize the cab to keep windshields in the holes.

This is a lot of wishful thinking cause I ain't hauled a speck of fertilizer this winter, price is still dropping so guess it will be the last minute job plus 10,000 other jobs. Ain't complaining, after laying around the house for 5 days - can't pick up anything - I've had enough of this couch pheasant crap. Probably got another week to go. Can't even ride motorcycle. Before this, wife complaining I was never around - hah- she's changed her tune now !!!!!!!!!!!

Ron,

Sorry I missed you at Portland. Think that was my first trip there and I was running wide open trying to see everything.