Wanted: Rostand Bell for our 52 LS125

SMFire History

You can also check with Paul Romano who is on this site occasionally.

The brackets can vary, so make sure you have a template of the hole pattern to compare the bracket you are buying to what you currently have.

You will find them on eBay every once in awhile as well as at FD flea markets. Expect to pay anywhere from around $700.00 to $1000.00 depending on condition. And just like everything you get it will be cheaper to get one in top condition than it will be to have it restored.

If you locate a bracket I have an original bell that I might part with. It has a B model bracket, so I kind of hate to split it up.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Thanks for the info guys. The bracket on the one in Houston doesn't look to be what I prefer. Our rig did not have a bell when it was delivered but since we are shooting for a very nicely restored rig to use in the community I'd like to add one.

Anyone have Paul's contact info?

I'll also reach out to Cal.

fxfymn- I'd hate to see you split it up as well. I'll do my best to source one as a set. I'll keep everyone posted.

Dom

• 2 years later...