My Mack fire apparatus photo album

GA_Dave

Hey GA Dave,

I am hoping you can help me, I am hopefully having a 1/34 scale replica model made with working lights and siren of the Nashville engine # 28 that you have posted a photo of hear. I am hoping that you may have other photos of the rig available as I am sure Nashville F.D. has disposed of the rig. Anything that you might be able to do I would greatly appreciate. I am a retired Miami F/F Fla. Thanks again,

Mark. 

7 hours ago, kammrk said:

Hey GA Dave,

I am hoping you can help me, I am hopefully having a 1/34 scale replica model made with working lights and siren of the Nashville engine # 28 that you have posted a photo of hear. I am hoping that you may have other photos of the rig available as I am sure Nashville F.D. has disposed of the rig. Anything that you might be able to do I would greatly appreciate. I am a retired Miami F/F Fla. Thanks again,

Mark. 

Sorry to say, Mark, that is the only shot I have.

RE: Litchfield Engine 3. Litchfield, NH is just northeast of Nashua, NH across the Merrimack River, Now known as Tanker 3 it is one of only a few fire trucks with Mack chassis still in service in the Nashua 

area. Where once most departments had at least one Mack, I can think of only three still in service: Litchfield, NH Tanker 3, Derry, NH Tanker 4, a 1991 Mack "RD"/Dingee 2300 gallon tanker, and

Pepperell, MA Ladder 3, a 1987 Mack "MC"/KME/Hahn 100'.  Nashua still has its 1947 Mack "L" 1000/200 sedan cab pumper.

bulldogboy

On 1/14/2017 at 11:29 AM, GA_Dave said:

Engine 4, Derry, NH (retired)

1978 Mack MB/Hamerly

1250/750

E4DerryNH.jpg

One of two "MB"s delivered to Derry, NH in 1978. Somewhere along the line it was rehabbed by Valley Fire Equipment Co. in Bradford, NH.

bulldogboy

bulldogboy

• Like 1