My Mack fire apparatus photo album

GA_Dave

Hello Dave, your photos are great. Do you know where the B model tanker from Flovilla went after they got rid of it. There was a guy looking for its location about 2 years ago. I spoke with Turn Of River Fire Department but they had lost track of the rig. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Don

Hello Dave, your photos are great. Do you know where the B model tanker from Flovilla went after they got rid of it. There was a guy looking for its location about 2 years ago. I spoke with Turn Of River Fire Department but they had lost track of the rig. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Don

According to their FB page, they sold it in 2006, but it doesn't say to where. I'll see if I can make contact and find out more

Don

I just got off the phone with the former Chief of Flovilla. He will do some more investigating tomorrow and see if he can find out any more, but what he recalls is that it was sold to a local truck dealer who in turn sold it to a company in or near Jacksonville, FL that intended on turning it into a wrecker. Stay tuned for more as I get it.