My Mack fire apparatus photo album

GA_Dave

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 8:04 AM, DavCut said:

I would expect with a rig that big there isn’t much you could need to perform a rescue that you wouldn’t have with you. Probably biggest challenge would be remembering where everything is!

Thank you for sharing @GA_Dave

You need a short bus to follow the rig around to transport the rescue personnel 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Dave I know that Vintage Fire truck and the Owner.  I built a few engines for him and was heavily involved in the rebuilding of some of his Super liners..   The wheel chair modification is really nice..  I beleive we took it to the Spencer N.C. show 2 years ago when I met You..  Jojo

• Like 2

On 8/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, Joey Mack said:

Dave I know that Vintage Fire truck and the Owner.  I built a few engines for him and was heavily involved in the rebuilding of some of his Super liners..   The wheel chair modification is really nice..  I beleive we took it to the Spencer N.C. show 2 years ago when I met You..  Jojo

That is correct, but I didn't get a shot of it then.  This shot is from this year's show.