AB injection timing light J37077

AZB755V8

Hay Albert,

You what to hang on the frame rail with the timing gun pointed at the balancer while I'm going down the track hooked to the sled? You still have a old hood we could cut a hole in? That will put a good load on her for a few seconds. Oh crap forgot no passengers per the pulling rules... LOL

Maybe a good use for a GoPRo camera and timing light rigged up under the hood??? Glenn got a solution just had to think about it for a minute.

I want a picture if this!

Ron

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think as enginse got newer the timing was retarded for emissons. I had a few 865/866 that timing was like 21-27 degrees depending on year. Think the older E9's were around 17-19 like you said, then the E9 inline was at 13 degrees. The reason for the retard notch was to overcome the advance on the early V-punp V8's this is what I was talking about. Have you seen this before?post-16409-0-82047600-1451408014_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Man that stinks, missed it by and hour. Thanks for the info but just sat down at the computer and went right to Ebay, it was gone. Anyone here get it? I got the clamp on tester that reads RPM and Timing. It should be fine but I would have bought it just to double check. I'll keep looking.