More Shit From China:

Rob

Went to the parts store today and bought new rotors, drums, pads, shoes, holdown and mounting hardware, with rebuilt calipers for the front and rear of my daughters' Ford Mustang car. I always purchase the best quality items and this was no exception. All items were Wagner brand. The rotors, drums, pads, and shoes, were produced in China! The holdown kits, and mounting hardware were sourced from all over according to the tag within the boxes!

Buy American my ASS! I've tried to. Corporate greed has made in nearly impossible to support our own. Amazing that it is less expensive, or more profitable to manufacture these items half way around the world, ship them that far, and have an acceptable margin of profit.

The total of these parts did not exceed $300.00 complete after the core charges are deducted. The remanufactured calipers were the only thing from this country; And one of them LEAKED requiring a return trip for another!

We CAN do better.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob said;

"Buy American my ASS! I've tried to. Corporate greed has made in nearly impossible to support our own. Amazing that it is less expensive, or more profitable to manufacture these items half way around the world, ship them that far, and have an acceptable margin of profit."

Could not have said it better myself. We will live to regret this CORPORATE GREED. It will come back soon and bite us all in a BIG way. Prepare!!!

We (countries) should look after our own!

As a side issue, our local country town supermarket has just installed 6 self-serve checkouts.

Supermarket giant can't understand why our local community is boycotting them. Hello.... we want jobs for ourselves and our kids.

Rod (from DownUnder)

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

The brand name does not mean any thing any more for as who built it. The wagnor corp will sell their name any time for a profit. That is somthing i thing is going on ever were. Made in US does not mean genuine. When i was still trucking i picked up a load of shirts and jeans made in china and was off loaded from a ship container onto my trailer. It went to a wrangler plant in ok. I was told that the garmints was complete all but one button hole and a button. That is a way of not having to pay a tax on finished products into the US.Wrangler plant finishes the product and puts in their box and that is how it is done in many cases. glenn

glenn akers

yeah- like the guy who bought a John Deere instead of the Komatsu dozer, because he wanted to buy American. Turned out the John Deere was made in China, only assembled in the U.S, while the Komatsu was made entirely in Dresser, Wisconsin. Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, and other companies might be foreign owned, but they do have plants that create lots of jobs here. China, on the other hand couldn't care less about us.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's bad. Real bad. I hate to even thing about buying car parts, as it's all build in China and put in an American box here. You can tell which box was actually made in America, as the Chinese box paper is thin as tissue and falls apart before you get it home.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

China is Americas new industrial park. Allot of companies moved their plants there for the oh so cheap labor. And what is worse some companies dump their manufacturing completely and just become and engineering firm. They design parts then send the blue prints to china for production. They get the parts in bulk and just box them. That is the worst method as the outsourced manufacturer can then use the cheapest materials and production methods, and lets not forget ignoring QA proceadures. The customer isnt watching so anything goes. Thats why we had poisonous pet food, lead painted toys and god only knows what else made it past the authorities.

November is right around the corner, look up which candidate is all for putting a stop to this bull shit and cast your vote. Taxing the bastards who sell us out is the way to do it.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!