Crow tastes good when deep-fried in leaked oil....Just sayin........

1958 F.W.D.

That's a great story. Glad to see it when a father son project comes together on something that has sentimental value like that. Good times for sure. Enjoy it and take lots of pictures for the scrap book. Just make a big drip pan for the shop floor...enjoy the DD. Changing it up now will make it something different...No need to win races now.

The way that started and ran after 5 years dormant, nothing bad can be said about that Detroit Diesel. Enjoy your crow. We've all probably had some at the local Chinese restaurant already. Tastes like chicken.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought that was.........oh, never mind. Tasted like chicken.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Randy, Randy, Randy....So you were a closet DD person all along. First truck, first worker; shame, shame, shame for being afraid to come out until you had no choice.

Seriously, nice find. All of us lust for the first one we drove and rode on.

I am a bit surprised that the automatic chassis oiler didn't keep it from rusting. Maybe Dad was a little too vigilant about stopping the oil leaks from the 6-71?

I understand there are some Mennonite metal fabricators who have resurrected a couple of Hahns in the past. I think they might have their contact info on the Hahn Facebook page.

Good luck with it.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

:twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The title is in hand, however the local tag shop ran out of antique plates, and Pa doesn't issue paper temp tags for antiques, so in lieu of driving out to Harrisburg, we'll have to wait 4-6 weeks for the plate. Buuuuuut the plate from the FWD is accidentally gonna fall onto the Hahn tomorrow so that we can move it to a temporary double-secret location near Hellertown while we wait on word from several potential indoor locations. We were told at first that we could keep it where it is now until the spring time, but now all of a sudden the family and the old man are getting kinda squirrely, so we want it out of there.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS