Paris under attack

david wild

I heard tonight on the radio that the annual pumpkin chucking contest is suspended pending a lawsuit from a injury caused at last years show. my question is why cant we get the guy with the big treburgie and load this terrorist into the contraption and give him a fling?......problem solved+ entertainment !

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, gearhead204 said:

I heard tonight on the radio that the annual pumpkin chucking contest is suspended pending a lawsuit from a injury caused at last years show. my question is why cant we get the guy with the big treburgie and load this terrorist into the contraption and give him a fling?......problem solved+ entertainment !

Then His foreigner parents would probably sue America and a lib  judge would rule in favor of the plaintiffs. End up with more lawsuits at pumpkin fest.......

but think of the happy faces when the trebuchet tripped. 

Alllllaaaahhhh's snack baaaaaaaaaaaaar ~thump~

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

I feel this would be more entertaining. . .and less clean up. Sold by exclusively by The Darwin Entertainment Group.LLC

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

16 minutes ago, david wild said:

Bet Home Depot legal dept. is working overtime.  

Along with dozens of the 1 800 lawyer turds.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, Mack Technician said:

Then His foreigner parents would probably sue America and a lib  judge would rule in favor of the plaintiffs. End up with more lawsuits at pumpkin fest.......

but think of the happy faces when the trebuchet tripped. 

Alllllaaaahhhh's snack baaaaaaaaaaaaar ~thump~

hell I'm  just impressed some one can spell "trebuchet" properly !  I knew I was butchering it but figured everyone could figure out what I was saying !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

hell I'm  just impressed some one can spell "trebuchet" properly !  I knew I was butchering it but figured everyone could figure out what I was saying !

We could make money with an Allah Snack bar too

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

The mosque is Belgium’s biggest. Officials say it’s a hotbed for extremism

The Washington Post  /  November 10, 2017

BRUSSELS — The Grand Mosque of Brussels is Belgium’s biggest and oldest site of Muslim worship. Officials in Belgium say it is also a hotbed for Saudi-backed Islamist extremism.

Now the Parliament wants the country’s leaders to take over the sprawling complex that is just steps from the gleaming core of the European Union. It is the latest attempt to tighten security after radicalized Belgians emerged at the heart of terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels in the last three years.

The sudden move against the mosque underscores the challenge for Western European leaders seeking to embrace what they call a “European Islam” that endorses pluralistic values. For too long, many officials say, they have stood by as imams preaching the ultraconservative interpretation of Islam favored by clerics in Saudi Arabia and Qatar have worked among their populations, encouraging the frustrated descendants of North African immigrants to wall themselves off from mainstream society.

But the very same crackdown on the mosque puts Belgian policymakers in the unusual position of picking and choosing among strains of Islam in the name of protecting freedom of religion and democracy. The dilemma has grown more pressing after Europe was struck repeatedly by Islamic State-inspired terror, often perpetrated by disgruntled citizens born inside the countries they have targeted. 

The mosque’s leaders “are trying to live in their splendid isolation with a radical point of view, and their aim is not to integrate into our society. And that is a big problem,” said Servais Verherstraeten, one of the leaders of a Belgian parliamentary commission that recommended last month  that the government break the Saudi government’s 99-year rent-free lease on the mosque. The lease was handed to Saudi King Faisal in 1969  as a goodwill gesture [???] by Belgian King Baudouin.

“We want in Belgium an Islam practiced by people who respect our constitution, who want to integrate into our country,” Verherstraeten said. “There is the perception that there is something to hide in the most important mosque in the country.”

Leaders of the mosque and community center, which is run by the Mecca-based World Muslim League, deny that they espouse a conservative vision of Islam and say that they are working to improve openness.

“I don’t see any contradiction between what we’re trying to do and European Islam,” said Tamer Abou El Saod, the executive director of the Islamic and Cultural Center of Belgium, which oversees the mosque.

Abou El Saod, a polyglot Swedish businessman, swooped in to run the center at the end of May after his predecessor upset the parliamentary commission with halting testimony at a hearing. Several lawmakers publicly questioned what he was covering up. That former director was a replacement in 2012 for a director who was quietly asked to leave Belgium after authorities said he advocated radical ideology.

“We can admit that we had some internal management issues,” said Abou El Saod, who described himself as someone who was sent in to fix problems. “This place has maybe not been communicating enough in Belgium.”

“An imam who talks to people here has to be different from one in Oman,” he said in an interview in his office at the mosque, where photographs of Mecca adorn the walls along with blurry likenesses of the old Belgian and Saudi kings.

The Saudi lease is unusual but not unique. The Saudi government operates an Islamic school near Washington Dulles International Airport [???], for example, and it helps fund mosques and imams around the world.

Belgian counterterrorism officials acknowledge that a move against the crowded mosque will do little to stem radicalization that more often comes over the Internet or on the street, and they say they have no evidence that its imams have advocated violence or lawbreaking.

But they also say they were mistaken to adopt a live-and-let-live attitude to the squat, plain concrete mosque tucked in the corner of the central Brussels’s CinquantenairePark, across the street from apartment buildings and the boxy office block that holds the E.U. diplomatic headquarters. On Fridays, worshipers spill from prayers and mix with joggers and suited bureaucrats taking strolls along the park’s manicured paths.

In the half-century since the Saudi government took over the site, Belgian authorities say the mosque has espoused the hard-line interpretation of Islam favored in the conservative Gulf monarchy. That has undermined an effort originally intended to help serve Belgium’s then-growing Moroccan and Turkish guest-worker communities. The center is Belgium’s main hub for conversions to Islam, and its religious and Arabic-language schools teach 850 pupils.

The Belgian move came at the same time the newly-named Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, announced in Riyadh that he wanted to fight extremist interpretations of Islam.

Belgium’s migration agency is also trying [trying???] to expel the mosque’s top imam, an Egyptian cleric who is accused of preaching an ultraconservative vision of Islam to his flock during his 13 years in Belgium.

The reassessment came after the March 2016 attacks on the Brussels airport and subway that killed 32. Those attacks were led by Belgians with Moroccan roots. They are not believed to have ties to the mosque, but the violence disturbed Belgian security services and led to a broad rethinking of their strategy.

Although the Saudi government is the leading funder of the World Muslim Leader, which operates the mosque, the group is independent and more than 50 other Muslim nations also contribute to its operations. The league’s top leader, Secretary General Muhammad Al-Issa, was Saudi justice minister until last year.

The mosque’s longtime imam, Abdelhadi Sewif, said that he is mystified that the Belgian state is attempting to expel him and his family by refusing to renew their residence permits. He is appealing the decision, and joked that his trim beard was too short and his floor-scraping robe too long to satisfy radicals.

In an interview, Sewif said that he had always advocated a moderate form of Islam, and that he never called Muslims to cut themselves off from mainstream society, as Belgian authorities have accused him of doing. He said he was searching his past words for what had made him a target. Authorities have not let him see the evidence against him.

“When I tell Muslims that Muslims love their Muslim brothers and have to help each other, does this then mean you should hate the rest?” he said. “I have always fought violence and spoken up against it. . . . I have always preached about forgiveness in Islam and in behavior.”

But despite the mosque’s protests, the Belgian government appears ready to break the lease and boot out its imams. 

Sewif “is a dangerous man to the national security of our country,” Theo Francken, the Belgian state secretary for asylum and migration and an anti-immigration hard-liner, told the RTBF broadcaster.

Lawmakers said that they were taken aback by the testimony of the then-director and one of Sewif’s imam colleagues earlier this year. 

“The hearing was astonishing,” said Gilles Vanden Burre, a member of the parliamentary commission. “It was not an open and progressive and tolerant Islam.”

Inside Parliament, the two mosque officials outlined a vision of starkly regressive gender roles and a prickly attitude toward mainstream Belgian society, Vanden Burre said.

“It’s not objectively proved that they have a link with jihad or radicalization. But all those processes to show their goodwill to integrate, they never did,” he said.

Segregation leads to alienation, Belgian security officials said. And that can make people more receptive to jihadist messages.

Officials said there was no recent shift at the mosque that set off alarm bells to cause the new approach. Instead, several said, it was Belgium that had changed. Policymakers have hardened their attitudes in a challenging era of terrorism.

“Many of the guys say they are not violent, but then they actually do preach hatred,” said a security official who is familiar with the investigation and spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal intelligence matters. “The issue that we have in Belgium is that people are teaching an Islam that is incompatible with Belgium or Europe.”

• 2 weeks later...

Around one hundred people, including police, witnessed this man murder 8 people on the New York bike path. Which is to say, that he’s a murderer is not in dispute. So seriously, what's the point of the typical drawn out process at taxpayer expense? And why would the government even consider life in prison over immediate execution?

https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/42652-paris-under-attack/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-384024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Associated Press  /  November 22, 2017

A grand jury on Tuesday returned a 22-count indictment against an Uzbek immigrant accused of killing eight people during an ISIS-inspired truck attack on a bike path in New York City.

Sayfullo Saipov, 29, of Paterson, New Jersey, was charged in Manhattan federal court with providing material support to ISIS, along with eight counts of murder and 12 counts of attempted murder in aid of racketeering. 

If convicted of the most serious counts, he could face life in prison [???] or the death penalty. 

Saipov was arrested after people were run over by a vehicle October 31 in a midday attack that authorities labeled terrorism.

Of the eight people killed, five were friends from Argentina celebrating 30 years since their high school graduation. A Belgian woman, a New Yorker and a New Jersey man also lost their lives, and 12 others were injured.  

Saipov's initial court appearance in connection with the indictment is scheduled for November 28.

Acting US Attorney Joon H. Kim said 'scores of videos and images on his cellphone' will be part of the evidence in the case against Saipov.

'Like many terrorists before him, Saipov will now face justice in an American court,' Kim said. 'And like New York City's response to his alleged attack, we expect that justice in this case will be swift [???], firm and resolute.'

William F. Sweeney Jr., head of New York's FBI office, said the indictment should signal 'that the rule of law will always prevail.'

Authorities said he made statements after his arrest about his allegiance to ISIS, which later took credit for the deadly attack, and told investigators he 'felt good' about the killings.

Saipov was shot in the abdomen by a police officer after crashing the truck into a school bus. His injury was minor enough that he was transferred to a prison facility in Manhattan two days later.

The terror suspect came to the US legally in 2010 from Uzbekistan. He first lived in Ohio, where he was a commercial truck driver, then in Florida. He most recently lived in New Jersey with his wife and children, and worked as an Uber driver.

President Donald Trump has called for Saipov to be executed, tweeting a day after the attack: 'NYC terrosit was happy as he ased to hang ISIS flag in his hospital room. He killed 8 people, badly injured 12. SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!'

A capital punishment case would be extremely rare in New York, which has abolished the death penalty at the state level.

• 3 months later...

Volkswagen ordered to rehire employee suspected of trying to join ISIS

RT  /  March 13, 2018

A German court has ruled that Volkswagen should reinstate an employee that was fired on suspicion of terrorism-related activities. The company failed to prove that he poses a genuine threat.

“The mere suspicion that [a person] belongs to a radical ‘Jihad movement’ as well as a preventive confiscation of an international passport resulting from it do not provide a sufficient reason for the termination of employment,” a regional labor court in the state of Lower Saxony ruled on Monday.

The person in question is a German citizen of Algerian descent, identified only as Samir B. He worked as an assembly worker at one of the Volkswagen plants in the city of Wolfsburg, located around 90 km (55.9 miles) east of Hannover.

In December 2014, he was detained at Hannover airport as he was trying to fly to Istanbul. Police found more than €9,000 ($ 11,155) in cash and a drone in his bag. He was suspected of making an attempt to travel to Syria and Iraq to join the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS). The Wolfsburg city authorities then confiscated his international passport.

Samir B. attempted to appeal that decision but a German court ruled in 2016 that the travel ban was justified. The court also said the man was a member of a local radical Islamist group and had contacts with “numerous people who had joined… Islamic State.”

Following the court’s decision, Volkswagen dismissed the assembly worker, arguing that he posed a threat to the company’s “peace and security.” Samir also appealed this decision, however.

According to the German daily Bild, Samir B. had close contact with two other radicals, who subsequently left Germany for Syria, where they joined IS but were later killed. He was also in communication with an IS recruiter and two other extremists who have since been imprisoned in Germany after returning from the Middle East.

Volkswagen’s lawyers argued that the man issued threats against his colleagues, reportedly telling them they “will all die.” They also told the court that they believed he could potentially stage a terrorist attack at the plant.

All these facts appeared to carry insufficient weight for the Lower Saxony court, however, which deemed his dismissal invalid. The court said that Volkswagen failed to provide any valid evidence of misconduct or any proof that the man could put the security of the plant in jeopardy. They have a month to rehire him.

Following the court decision, Volkswagen said it, “continues to believe that the dismissal was justified.” The company added that it would consider appealing the ruling in the federal labor court after examining the decision, as reported by the Stern daily.

In the meantime, Samir’s lawyer, Hans-Eberhard Schultz, denounced his client’s dismissal as a manifestation of “institutional racism.” Volkswagen decided to fire the man “because he is a radical Salafist,” the lawyer told NDR, adding that such attitude poses a “big problem.”

Salafists follow an ultra-conservative, fundamentalist interpretation of Islam, and Salafist organizations such as Hizb ut-Tahrir seek to live under Sharia law, perceiving Western-style democracy as incompatible with obeying God. Their beliefs are often regarded as the spiritual basis for groups like Al-Qaeda and IS.

German authorities have repeatedly expressed concerns over the steadily growing number of Islamist radicals living in Germany. In January 2018, a report by the German domestic intelligence service, the BfV, said that the number of Islamists in Berlin has more than doubled since 2011.

In late 2017, the head of the BfV, Hans-Georg Maassen, warned that there is now a record number of Islamists in Germany, putting their number at roughly 11,000.

“Hey boss, I’m distracted from my job duties by the constant concern I have regarding Samir. If he commits a really “bad-Muslim” personal sin then the only way he can atone and get to heaven, clean, is by killing me. Today he is my fire watch and I’m pretty sure he was drinking the forbidden barley last night because his breath smells like Milwaukee.”  

Sounds like justification to me?

Edited by Mack Technician

Florida teen killed 1, stabbed 2 others at sleepover because 'of his Muslim faith'

WFTS-ABC News  /  March 13, 2018

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — A 17-year-old Florida teen has confessed to a deadly stabbing on Monday saying he did it because of his Muslim faith, according to Palm Beach Gardens police.

Police say that a sleepover at a friend's house turned deadly when 17-year-old Corey Johnson secretly planned to kill his friend's mother, brother and brother's friend in their sleep. Johnson has since been charged with one count of murder and two counts of attempted murder.

According to an arrest report, Johnson was sleeping over at 15-year-old Kyle Bancroft's house on Sunday night. Kyle's brother, 13-year-old Dane Bancroft, also had a friend sleeping over, 13-year-old Jovanni Brand. Kyle and Dane's mother, Elaine Simon, was at home watching the teens.

Johnson said Brand was "idealizing famous people and referencing them as gods" which went against his faith, according to the arrest report. And he felt Dane "made fun of" his Muslim faith, the probable cause affidavit states.

Johnson told police that he watched violent videos on the Internet and "was reading The Quaran from his phone just prior to the attack to give him courage to carry out his intentions," the probable cause affidavit states.

"Our understanding is he had converted to Islam and had been watching violent videos online," said interim Palm Beach Gardens Police Chief Clint Shannon.

When asked if the incident was linked to ISIS, Shannon replied, “Not from what we’ve uncovered, but we understand he has been watching violent videos, which may have some link to ISIS.”

When authorities spoke to Kyle, he told them he knew that Johnson believes in the Muslim faith and although he (Kyle) doesn't believe in the faith, the two often watched videos about Muslim Jihadists together on the Internet.

"The videos are extreme and encourage death to non-believers," the arrest report states.

Johnson was a student at Dwyer High School and recently withdrawn.

Johnson is being held at the Palm Beach County Juvenile Detention Center without bond.

The FBI is now involved in the case.

Following his arrest, Johnson told police that he bought a knife on Sunday and brought it to the sleepover. He said that around 4 a.m. on Monday, he realized that everyone in the house was asleep. That's when he said he made the decision to kill Simon, Dane and Brand.

Johnson went to where Brand was sleeping in the loft located upstairs and stabbed him multiple times, then cut his throat. 

Around that time, Simon heard a commotion coming from upstairs and when she went to check on the boys, she was met at the stairs by Johnson who stabbed her multiple times. She says that Dane ran to protect her and was also stabbed multiple times.

The two were able to escape to a neighbor who called 911. Officers who responded to the scene found Johnson barricaded in a bedroom, and later found Brand in an upstairs bedroom with multiple stab wounds and a throat laceration. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police say that Kyle was unharmed during the incident, his mother was stabbed 12 times, and his younger brother Dane was stabbed 32 times.

Simon told police that she has known Johnson for over 10 years.

Following Johnson's arrest, he told police that he stabbed the victims "because of his Muslim faith." 

13 hours ago, david wild said:

Peace loving religion ???

You’re not allowed to point out the obvious and hurt any feelings. Besides all the problems we have are caused buy white privileged, “rich”, law abiding, gun toting males right?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

There is a quote I hear floating around in the ministry. It came from Aristotle........horror vacui” Nature abhors a vacuum". A tree cut down is soon replaced and it's space consumed.  

As Christian Faith shrinks in American culture the Christian Theologians are wondering what will begin to take it's place. It will be a different religion or new-form worship, secular or otherwise. These are scattered occurrences, but they are also very original (historical) to America. Little Charles Manson's spontaneously popping up out of the vacuum after being moved by a false religion (Islam) or cult or cultural notion.   

On 3/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, Mack Technician said:

There is a quote I hear floating around in the ministry. It came from Aristotle........horror vacui” Nature abhors a vacuum". A tree cut down is soon replaced and it's space consumed.  

As Christian Faith shrinks in American culture the Christian Theologians are wondering what will begin to take it's place. It will be a different religion or new-form worship, secular or otherwise. These are scattered occurrences, but they are also very original (historical) to America. Little Charles Manson's spontaneously popping up out of the vacuum after being moved by a false religion (Islam) or cult or cultural notion.   

Replaced?  Do you think the Obama era targeting of U.S. Christians and promoting Islam, with the media and schools joining in has driven the belief that the Christian faith is waning?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Fundamental Christianity IS waning. That is a number no study group can pin down because they lack the Biblical discernment to make a number. 

Two fold attack. One group is trying to drain the Lake (Obama, Dawkins, Humanist movement, etc). One group is trying to poison the Lake (Olsteen, Mormonism, etc).   

• 5 months later...

BBC World News  /  September 1, 2018

Two people injured in a stabbing incident at Amsterdam's central railway station on Friday are American tourists, the US ambassador has said.

"We are aware that both victims were US citizens and have been in touch with them and their families," Pete Hoekstra said in a statement on Saturday.

The suspected attacker was shot and wounded by police. He was later identified as an Afghan citizen.

Authorities said: "It has emerged the man had a terrorist motive."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RT  /  September 4, 2018

The man who stabbed two American tourists at Amsterdam's busy Central railway station says he was motivated by insults to Islam in the Netherlands and that he chose his victims at random, according to prosecutors.

The 19-year-old Afghan national, identified as Jawed S., said he traveled to Amsterdam from Germany – where he has residency – to carry out the attack, citing what he believes to be repeated insults against Allah, the Koran, and Islam's Prophet Mohammad in the Netherlands, the Public Prosecution Service wrote in a statement

The attacker specifically mentioned the name of the anti-Islamist Dutch politician Geert Wilders. However, he declined to mention the Prophet Mohammed cartoon contest that Wilders had planned on holding but recently canceled due to security concerns. Drawing the Prophet Mohammed is considered blasphemous in the Muslim faith.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot (but Not All) Of 'em should never have been let in,In the first Place, Swish...

They need far stronger vetting procedures, in my Opinion...

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

4 hours ago, Swishy said:

KevMan

gudday m8

Yes the place has gone to the dogs

Polititians aint listnin to the masses

eye bet th@ 98% of Australians would Vote to send the truble makers backhome never ever 2 return

don't mind new chumm if they fit in to our way

cya

Ted, did the kings and queens of old ever care what the masses thought?   No.

Do today's politicians, in any country, actually care what the masses think?   No.

Not sure what operating procedure or willingness to risk an officers life is in Australia, but in the USA if a knife wielding car bomber comes running at a police officer, knife raised, the officer will go for the lead pills and skip the 30 second dodge-n-dance? Then again a brown banana has gotten a lot of people killed here.