Just bought this baby, it's in north Georgia and I need to bring it to Miami Fl, what are some options to have it shipped down south? I'm thinking of posting it on Uship, or you fellow members may know someone coming this way. Am thinking of cleaning it up, see how she runs and ?????? who knows pto and put her to haul bulk loose.

post-3107-0-71462800-1446116915.jpg

post-3107-0-14400200-1446116941.jpg

post-3107-0-51190100-1446116952.jpg

post-3107-0-25793200-1446116969_thumb.jp

post-3107-0-52389000-1446116981_thumb.jp

post-3107-0-26532000-1446117012.jpg

post-3107-0-91345100-1446117022_thumb.jp

post-3107-0-42962600-1446117037_thumb.jp

post-3107-0-44625700-1446117052_thumb.jp

I shipped my f -model on u-ship from southern Mississippi to Michigan for about $1800 last fall. Got lucky and found a guy who lives near me and was on a back trip home from down south with an empty lowboy.

call kellie at infinity transport 540-466-1645 looks like a 9sp eaton trans with reyco suspension

Looks like a nice work horse.

Good luck on bringing her to the new life!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Supposed to have two speed rear ends, will let you all know when I get her down here, just seen pics up to now.

Hello, I'm having trouble finding the width for this truck, it's far from me and can't measure it myself, the shippers are asking for this measure, they say over 8 feet 6 inches they would need permits any of you guys got a number, maybe off your own truck , please.

My R with fender flares is 8 ft 2 inches . Without the fender flares , like your new one , should be less than 8 ft - only your mirrors will be over 8' 6" but I would think the outer arms could just be folded in .

Keith 

That's Venezuela?

• Like 1

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’”

P.T.CHESHIRE

Friend of mine had an R model with disc brakes(had camelback).Cost him quite a bit to do a brake job at the time...

That looks a lot like a truck they auctioned off on govdeals.

The Fuller tranny shift issue too might be a leak either.

Good looking picture near the house.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yeah I forgot to updated my profile, am living in Miami now, yup did buy it off Govdeals, took down the lower exhaust pipe today all rotted.

Yeah I forgot to updated my profile, am living in Miami now, yup did buy it off Govdeals, took down the lower exhaust pipe today all rotted.

Welcome to the States!! Paul

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’”

P.T.CHESHIRE

Went to the local Mack dealer for some parts, was told the serial# was not in their system, 1M2N188Y9HA019014, checked the title checked the door tag and the frame stamping , they all matched, that was weird. Can any of you guys check it out please?

Welcome to the States!! Paul

Thanks for the welcome, gonna make the most of this opportunity in this great Country.

• Like 1