ttttrucks

B Mack that burnt and is Back to life

did the lites match up? looking good.don't forget we have a truck show in duncan and in port next year. like to see it and them.

The lights are on there and matched up just fine thanks again for helping me out with them

Good work. I thought that truck was done.

Unfortunate about the fire but you can't buy character like that. That is a cool looking truck

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic. Glad you followed through the Christine plan. Did you clear it? Psul

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Glad you saved it. Very nice

That's just cool as hell.........need you a Mack firefighter outfit on the bulldog.......Bobby j.

I remember when it first happened too, just made you sick. Congratulations on a job well done.

That is the "never give up spirit!" Many guys would have just let her go. Congratulations in bringing her back to life. How much did you have to do to get her back into Road worthy condition?

Great story. Love the "custom" paint. Can't beat the authentic detail. Nice!

nice job,one of a kind for sure

Wow! You played the cards you were delt, and from where I'm sitting it looks like your winning! That truck certainly has character! I like it!

• Like 1

Holy hell and back, do I ever like that ! I can't believe such a sad story could have such a good ending.

Very good job!!!

• Like 1

Perfect job making lemonade out of those lemons. That is supremely unique and excellent. Nice work and one cool truck.

• Like 1

Very, very cool! Love the patina.

• Like 1