Photos From Watt's/bmt Truck Show 2008

Barry

OK guys...I just uploaded about 100 photos from our show! Enjoy!

Photo Album

Despite the persistent rain, the event was still a great success! We had over 60 vehicles on display and everyone had a great time! It takes more than a little rain to dampen the spirits of big rig fans!

Some photos sent to me from other people (this first batch is from Underdog!)

More Photos

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Great photos Barry. Glad your show was a success even with the persistant rain.

One question that is unrelated; Since Volvo is the parent to Mack Trucks; Does the bulldog balloon still have his nuts, or has be been castrated also?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great job Barry! looks like it was a success despite the rain. It hasend stoped raining here for 3 days so dont feel too bad!! The titan is a monster next to that R model. When I saw it the titan in Vegas it was hard to compare its size as there was not another truck next to it. I knew it was big but...wow! look how the top of the engine is in comparison to the top of the cowl!

Whats the word on the titan as far as units already sold/built. Is the damand for them increasing even with hard times whats the cost on a day cab unit?

I haven't heard any sales figures for the Titan yet...I'll have to put my ear to the ground on that one!

Don't worry, Larry! We have already decided to have an annual show! Looks like it will be the BMT Show to replace the Bulldog Round-Up that doesn't seem to be happening anymore.

bmodel_logo.png

Looks like it was a great show. I wish I could have made it. I can't wait to see a Titan in person.

Hey Barry, you wouldn't happen to have any more pics of the Granite in this picture would you?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/bigma...08/100_2238.jpg

Looks like it was a great show. I wish I could have made it. I can't wait to see a Titan in person.

Hey Barry, you wouldn't happen to have any more pics of the Granite in this picture would you?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/bigma...08/100_2238.jpg

I'll look and see...that was actually one of the Mack Performance Tour trucks. It had an Allison Automatic in it and was loaded with 66,000 lbs of sand (probably heavier after it rained! LOL)

bmodel_logo.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be a pain, but I have one more pic request.

If anyone has a hi-res version of the picture below, or a close-up of that yellow Granite single axle, I'd love to see it. If you'd rather email it than post it, let me know and I'll give you my email address.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

WATTS60THANNIVERSARYTRUCKSHOWPIC-15.jpg