B mack original driving lights

ttttrucks

MACK or Perlux? Got a photo?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I can take a pic with my cell ph and tex u it if u can give me your cell ph # I am on my mothers computer right now I am in the middle of moving and my coputer is in a box I will take pictures of my lights when I get to work this morning My # Is 604 223 3406 if you tex me I will send you pic with your cell # thanks Mike.

of the roof lights in canada we call them driving lights here the amber lights on the roof

WoW a couple of miles north and the words meaning changes. I put driving lights as bumper mounted 6 or 7 inch beams. Can't help you.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Look in your other post on these, WATTS has them new in their B Model store made by Grotte with the curve to fit the B cab roof.

P.T.CHESHIRE