Mack Day 2015 - Lititz, PA

Doug Maney

There was a blue model ED that was parked right outside the shop does anyone know the owner would like to talk to him.

It belongs to this guy.....Right here.....!!!!

attachicon.gifRonSmithYardo.jpg

It belongs to the one and only, infamous, all knowing (great in his own mind)...39 Baby Mack...Ronnie S. :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Did anyone of you guys get a picture of the yellow Granite motorhome, never seen it before. that truck was nice,

I believe I saw you heading east on I-80 in Pa around the 15 mile marker I think it was Wednesday. That is one sharp looking B model.

Did anyone of you guys get a picture of the yellow Granite motorhome, never seen it before. that truck was nice

I believe I saw you heading east on I-80 in Pa around the 15 mile marker I think it was Wednesday. That is one sharp looking B model.

b61,

Was that you headed west on PA green stamp Saturday after lunch pulling a trailer with a R cab?

Ken

Thanks were you in that grey R model that blew my doors off. that was the only R model that I saw on my way out there and back. that's a nice R model you have there, wish I would got to meet you. maybe next year. Ron

Thanks were you in that grey R model that blew my doors off. that was the only R model that I saw on my way out there and back. that's a nice R model you have there, wish I would got to meet you. maybe next year. Ron

No my R was orange and I sold it. I was in a company truck a ugly yellow International

Yes that was me Ken, I ran over to US 15 up thru Harrisburg that was a mistake. sorry I didn't get to talk to you, it looked like you were busy.

I blew by you on the green stamp in my red HHR (west of the Lancaster interchange - 266). Busy? Likely BSing with someone....you should have stopped and introduced yourself.

Ken

Hope no one caught pneumonia! We were supposed to be under the blue and white tent but Roger graciously put us up in the 2 bay garage! There isn't much you can do about the weather but is was GREAT to see how many folks still turned up at the show! Mack fans are hard core!!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I'm gunno make it over there, someday. Was just over by Barry the weekend before for a points race at Pittsburgh raceway. It was a MUCH drier weekend. Only rained after I pulled onto rt 22 Sunday evening to come home.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Welp, we flew up from Florida on Friday night. Drove 2 hrs Saturday morning and froze looking at the few trucks that were there. The ones that where there were beautiful. Was able to catch the redskins game on Sunday so all in all a good weekend. On a non rainy weekend how many trucks usually show up?

• Like 1