Mack Day 2015 - Lititz, PA

Doug Maney

The official start time would be 8:00am. The show is a laid-back event, if the morning dew is too heavy, the registration table may be open a little later. There is no charge for the show. There will be donations collected to assist in covering the costs for the essential items such as porta-johns. The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Antique Truck Club of America has taken the drivers seat for this fantastic event and we will need to recoup our expenses.

If you have never attended this show, you should. Not only are there beautiful Mack Trucks to enjoy, there is a vintage truck garden, an historic construction equipment retirement home and up on the hill is the historic construction equipment exercise area.

We hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Plans changed. My Great Uncle Paul passed away Monday morning in a car accident and the memorial is on Oct 3 so I won't be coming. He's really the one that got all us in the family into Macks and he had the first V8 in the family.

Thanks, Josh

Sorry for your loss. Theres allways next year.

Plans changed. My Great Uncle Paul passed away Monday morning in a car accident and the memorial is on Oct 3 so I won't be coming. He's really the one that got all us in the family into Macks and he had the first V8 in the family.

Thanks, Josh

Josh,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. As BnBP posted...there is always next year.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I been watching the weather forecast....rain, rain, and more rain thru Monday. I decided not to drive the MH/trailer to the show. I will still try to attend the show but will drive my HHR or D150 instead. Gerhart's can get "soupy" when it is wet. Rain may also put the damper on my visit to Carlisle Fall Swap Meet on Wednesday. But look on the bright side....it is not SNOW.

Signed...wishing for 70 degrees and sunny for Thursday thru Saturday.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"