Mack Day 2015 - Lititz, PA

Doug Maney

The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Antique Truck Club of America invites you to Mack Day at Gerhart Equipment in Lititz, PA on October 2 & 3. For those of you who have previously attended, you know the drill. The show is tailored for Mack Trucks but other brands are welcome. We typically like to park the off-brand trucks together off to the side somewhere because the Mack Trucks are the headliner! For those of you who have yet to attend, start planning now! There is much to see at the show, trucks, equipment, vendors, food and people with similar interests as you. Take the opportunity to get out, make some new friends and have a wonderful day in Pennsylvania. I have attached a show flier for you to print and share.

Mack Day 15.pdf

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I booked a motel a 1/2 hour ago. There's no turning back now or else I'll lose $41.29

Jim,

I always stay at the Rodeway Inn in Akron, PA. An old style motel (park at the door), nothing fancy but clean. I do not recommend the Stupid 8 on the east side of Lancaster. No breakfast but I chow down at the Litiitz Family Cupboard Restaurant just down the road from Gerhart's (Oregon Farms isn't bad either).

Don't forget the "clam bake" on Friday night at Gerhart's...come hungry!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

$41.29?? is that hourly??? didn't know there were rooms that cheap anymore.....

That's the remaining balance after a free room credit. Hotels.com felt I was only entitled to a $108 room and I thought otherwise.

Ken, we're staying at the Country Inn and Suites on Rte 30. It's only about 10 miles from Lititz IIRC and centrally located near some other activities we're considering. I won't be there Friday, driving out Saturday morning.

Jim

I dropped off the sound system this evening and discussed the menu for The Friday evening Mack Brothers Clambake Re-enactment. We were discussing what the decoration should be on the cupcake cake this year. What do you people think?

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org