HUGE AUCTION - Ken Robinson Collection

exactly what i was thinking. kinda like a lot of auctions I go to where there is stuff I want but someone bids against me who has no use for it or has no clue even what it is. why bother? just so you can piss your money away and win it so someone else cant? to me most of that stuff is junk like the box of heat baked distributor caps and used signal light switches.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

The reason...I bought the contents of the "left side of the garage" for $200. Which contained a lot more than just truck parts. Being a neighbor of Ken's I know he had some quality items. It was no brainer...by the way...it was an extremely profitable buy, I am keepimg many

Its that interest me...I was not interest in the truck parts and put them on ebay so those who can appreciate them can have them...and I am very happy to (unexpectedly) see how much these parts are seliing for. A win win.

I sold all the plates Except the one with the serial number, reserve was not met...Sorry I bothered to connect it with the truck owner...I will continue to post items on ebay, seller name is BDOD7930 for those who may be interested.

Edited by BRIORA

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, BMODELBEN said:

Drove by what was left of the Ken Robinson collection today.  Does anyone know why there are still some trucks left?  

I went to the auction and my understanding was the whole place was to be cleaned out.  At the moment, not sure who might know the story to answer your question.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

12 hours ago, j hancock said:

I went to the auction and my understanding was the whole place was to be cleaned out.  At the moment, not sure who might know the story to answer your question.

BRIORA who posted in this thread  was / is a neighbor of Ken and bought a lot of items, maybe a PM or Email would get an answer.

Also on E Bay as BDOD7930  can contact through his E Bay listings too.       Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE