HUGE AUCTION - Ken Robinson Collection

Where's the pics?

Didn't take any pics. Like I said the people around there were less than friendly. 1 called the police when my brother parked on the side of road as there was only room to load 1 truck at a time. We got the heck out of there and by the time we landed in Weare, N.H. it was dark. Yes it all went to Jeff R

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

How lucky can you get ? That GMC & trailer is a good score,too.Is the half cab AC one of the ones with a flathead V8 in it?

Yes it is and i got one more half cab (not pictured) with a flat head in it as well. All the motors including the flatheads turn over freely so hopefully we will get them all running shortly

Does anyone know who won the "Mack S/A" for $4k. S/N 37259

I came across the vin plate. Should go to the truck owner. I would like to connect with that person.

Unfortunately, I sold all the other badges that came from this truck on Ebay before I realized.I do still have this s/n plate on Ebay but would pull it off for the truck owner.

please send direct email briora@msn.com to contact me.

post-21662-0-44599900-1445528628_thumb.j

I started sorting through and I have a bunch of early magnetos, some carbs, couple distributors, and tons more that I have not sorted through yet. Let me know if you need anything in particular. I have a lot of small parts. If you are local to the auction site, feel free to contact me to set up a time to see what I have left. briora@msn.com

I live near the auction site.

Here is small representation a few things I pulled out so far:

post-21662-0-75425200-1445529521_thumb.j

post-21662-0-77568700-1445529523_thumb.j

post-21662-0-61605600-1445529526_thumb.j

post-21662-0-20287700-1445529529_thumb.j

post-21662-0-80489900-1445529531_thumb.j

Honestly, I'm not sure...I am not a truck guy...and I actually had to google "hood lacing" to figure out what it is. Most images I saw had some sort of cushion in tje material. Thos roll is justaterial with no cushion layer... Still could be, just not sure...