HUGE AUCTION - Ken Robinson Collection

I attended the auction and I am not that into mack trucks but I live locally and was interested in some garage items but it was so sad to see that the majority of the trucks sold for 600-1500 bucks. Some were passed on and could not even get 500. Very few went for good money.I idid pick up a lot of contants from the garage and I have quite a bit, but the most interesting are some badge, insignias. Could someone share some insight on value or rarity? I have seen some of these fetch good money at this auction, but they were no where near as nice as these.. I found them between some books.

I might be interested to buy one of those, the first, wich reproduces AC hood.

Would like to put it on the wall.

I may offer something like $20 plus shipping.

Don't know how crazy it might worth otherwise though.

Sorry if my offer is insulting.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

$45 for a pile of scrap wood! Like buying dirty N.Y.C. snow. :notworthy::notworthy:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I attended the auction and I am not that into mack trucks but I live locally and was interested in some garage items but it was so sad to see that the majority of the trucks sold for 600-1500 bucks. Some were passed on and could not even get 500. Very few went for good money.I idid pick up a lot of contants from the garage and I have quite a bit, but the most interesting are some badge, insignias. Could someone share some insight on value or rarity? I have seen some of these fetch good money at this auction, but they were no where near as nice as these.. I found them between some books.

If you do put these on Ebay,let us know,there are a couple there my AC is missing.

Green AC windshield assy $600

Yellow AC windshield assy $950

AC rad assy $100

AC 4 speeds $100 each

AC engines $100 each

AC rears $100 each

AC hoods $300 each

5 pair of AC penumatic tires, wheels and drum/drive sprokets $50

2 skides of AC internal and external brake linings plus $50

Quad box $150

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I bought the engines, trans, rears and hoods and 5 pair of AC tires and drum/drive sprockets, as well as 4 AC's an AB and the restored white and 22 B shovel

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Need AC Brake bands, magnetos and carburetors??

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have a LOT of misc parts. Bin of carbs, distributors, so many parts / tools that I am not even sure what they are...I bought the contents on the left side of the garage...many very vintage parts were were in those cabinets. I spent a day and a half just laying out what I have and have not even started to asses whats there. If it's helpful, I can post some pics to see if there is anything that some of you may need? I would like to get the parts to those here who need them before going on Ebay...I could also use some help figuring out what some of these parts are...Should I start a new thread and post pics?

I have a LOT of misc parts. Bin of carbs, distributors, so many parts / tools that I am not even sure what they are...I bought the contents on the left side of the garage...many very vintage parts were were in those cabinets. I spent a day and a half just laying out what I have and have not even started to asses whats there. If it's helpful, I can post some pics to see if there is anything that some of you may need? I would like to get the parts to those here who need them before going on Ebay...I could also use some help figuring out what some of these parts are...Should I start a new thread and post pics?

Need AC Brake bands, magnetos and carburetors?? They in the lots you bought?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wednesday or Thursday. It all will fit in a small pick up. I have your cel . Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

will do.

P.T.CHESHIRE