Looks like an excellent project! Is this the one found from the air?

Yeah, Damn near killed myself spotting it. The give away was the windshield frames and headlight panels. Didn't have the hood or radiator on it, so the form was hard to recognize.

• Like 1

Going to be a really nice unit all done up. I like those cabs better than the B cab Course my size probably has a bit to do with it. . .

• Like 1

That is going to make a really nice rollback.

I can picture that with a 60 in. sleeper 24 ft alum bed rollback- alum budd whls- 3rd lift axle a 3406 cat shoe horned in front 13 spdov. fuller with 3.36gears in back painted gold powder black alum all polished- on full air ride -with a rolling conestoga cover hauling a 1934-5 rolls around the country to the shows

• Like 1

You dream in technicolor!

Before you put a 3406 in it stay with a Cummins and go with a N14 mechanical. That kicks a 3406 a$$ any day and better millage. Nice find. Hats off to you for taking the time to hunt down the original owner. That's what this hobby is all about!!

• Like 1

Do we get to see the original pictures?

• Like 1

I'll try to scan them. It's an old Polaroid that's kinda fuzzy/faded.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing a great story (two great stories actually!). Good luck, hope to see it someday! Yeah, I learned on an R and love me' but I had to get a B with the big radiator and an L cab too (Mack museum calls it the "California cab").

Great story! Nice work on the chassis and engine. Oh and nice "Henry" too. 1926 or 27 ? Paul

I was too busy admiring the engine and missed the "Henry". Nice on both counts.