B-73 Restoration

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

wow . when you go you go all out

Thanks. This is actually a new pair. The ones that were on it were really beat up and not usable without a huge amount of repair work. I stumbled on this pair a few years ago on FB marketplace of all places. The short one is a good original and the long one appears to be brand new.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

Thanks. This is actually a new pair. The ones that were on it were really beat up and not usable without a huge amount of repair work. I stumbled on this pair a few years ago on FB marketplace of all places. The short one is a good original and the long one appears to be brand new.

new used or otherwise a lot of work went into that pair

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, did you test run the engine? Its color looks faded relating to what you posted in the past.

Sure kidding. You definitely seem prepaired to have some fun on the turkey day:thumb:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

2 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

Well, I guess I’ll have to scrap the whole project then? On to the next thing to screw up.

IDK if I'd scrap it. Some times if you just walk away a while , you see things different. If it would help ??  You can come to my place and polish my tanks like yours.  It'd be a nice get away for a while .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mark T said:

IDK if I'd scrap it. Some times if you just walk away a while , you see things different. If it would help ??  You can come to my place and polish my tanks like yours.  It'd be a nice get away for a while .

Ok, let me get my stuff!!

• Thanks 1