[BMT Event Reminder] Watt's Mack Sales, Inc. 60th Anniversary Show

WattsMack

Watt's Mack Sales, Inc. 60th Anniversary Open House and Truck Show!

Sept. 12-13th. 2008

Route 22 and Route 119 South New Alexandria, PA

Antique Trucks, New Trucks, Industry Vendors, food & fun for everyone!

All trucks welcome...free registration, free admission!

More details to follow! Call to register your truck...1-888-304-6225

www.wattsmack.com

Ranged Event
To: 9/13/2008

View the Original BMT Calendar Entry

We are getting close to the show date! If you haven't registered yet and plan on coming, please do so at www.wattsmack.com! I'm hoping for a great turn out and it is looking good so far!

Friday, Sept 12th is the open house event...everyone is welcome, but the actual truck show will be Saturday, Sept 13th starting at 8am!

Remember...registration for our show is FREE!! Plus you will get a nice dash plaque just for entering your truck! :)

Hope to see everyone at the show!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Boy didn't this just sneak up quick like? I'm still putting plans in the works to get over there, hopefully on Fri. Likely after lunch by the time I get on the road. If that falls thru, I'll be over there Sat morning sometime.

If I come Fri, I'll be draggin my home away from home(40ft trailer). I suppose there is someplace I can camp for the night?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

There will be a few guys camping at the show grounds so I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere!

Friday (Sept. 12th) is the open house with vendors and Mack reps...Saturday (Sept. 13th) is the show. You guys are all welcome to attend both days!

And yes, the show is sneaking up on me a little too fast! I still have a ton of stuff to get wrapped up! But it is coming along good and we have over 50 pre registries and who knows how many drive in registries will show up! It looks like it's gonna be a great show and we still have plenty of room!! Hope to see you here! :D

bmodel_logo.png

TEST DRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Looks like I'll be there Sat morning, maybe around 10ish. If I can get myself going early enough!

I can't confirm Titan test drives yet, but we will have 3 loaded Macks from the performance tour to drive! One will even have an auto tranny.

bmodel_logo.png

One will even have an auto tranny.

Huh??? What's that? :blink:

Well, here's for hoping the weather makes it outta here by Sat. Not too promising right now, keeping fingers crossed as not sure I'll drive 3 hrs in the rain :(

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Been raining since last evening with no sign of stopping. Doesn't look promising to make it over there Barry. I hope it doesn't wash out completely, sure would like to have made it.

The show was a success despite the off and on rain! Many pictures to come tomorrow! Gotta rest first! Wheeeew, what a long day! :D

bmodel_logo.png